Xbox X disc will not fit into drive

Discus and support Xbox X disc will not fit into drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New Xbox X for Christmas and Halo infinity disc or any disc will not fit into disc drive! Need support. 9cc110f9-fc3f-49bc-8ce9-150b12aa6c26 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickCummings, Dec 26, 2021.

  1. NickCummings
    NickCummings Guest

    Xbox X disc will not fit into drive


    New Xbox X for Christmas and Halo infinity disc or any disc will not fit into disc drive!

    Need support.

    :)
     
    NickCummings, Dec 26, 2021
    #1
  2. ItsaMeAMario Win User

    Xbox X disc will not fit into drive

    I have the same exact issue and your picture matchez my system. Unpacked system and tried playimg guardians of the galaxy. Grinding noise and doesnt fit. Called microsoft and now have to ship it out for repairs. And its brand new out the box from xmas. Bought from microsft directly too. Bad quality control...
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox X disc will not fit into drive

    That definitely looks defective. For reference, this is what the Series X drive opening should look like:


    [​IMG]
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox X disc will not fit into drive

    defective pulling mechanism, unfortunately get it swapped by the retailer.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

    Xbox X disc will not fit into drive


    [​IMG]
    See picture. Disc drive makes sound but doesn’t take the disc.
    Sounds like the disc drive is defective then if it wont take any discs.
  6. NickCummings Win User

    Xbox X disc will not fit into drive


    [​IMG]
    See picture. Disc drive makes sound but doesn’t take the disc.
Thema:

Xbox X disc will not fit into drive

Loading...
  1. Xbox X disc will not fit into drive - Similar Threads - disc fit drive

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...