Xbox X dashboard on windows 10
Discus and support Xbox X dashboard on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible to have Xbox series X dashboard on windows 10? Everyone is talking about having windows on Xbox, but what about windows have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoaoR0drigues, Jan 21, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox X dashboard on windows 10
Loading...
-
Xbox X dashboard on windows 10 - Similar Threads - dashboard windows
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup
in XboX InsidersDelta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot... -
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings... -
Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards
in XboX InsidersXbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some... -
How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system
in XBoX on ConsolesHow does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox... -
Remove "Get there faster" window from dashboard?
in XBoX on ConsolesRemove "Get there faster" window from dashboard?: Hi! I just bought and setup my Xbox One and I've noticed a window on the Home section of the dashboard that explains how to move left and see your friends e.t.c. I don't need this big reminder... -
The games and apps window on the dashboard turns red?
in XBoX on ConsolesThe games and apps window on the dashboard turns red?: As you can see it turns red for less than a second multiple times. What is causing this?[View:[MEDIA]] 0f11df54-3efb-46d3-a9be-58221bd242ce