Xbox X Controller won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox X Controller won't turn on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Got me an new XBOX X just 2 months ago and the controller just turned off in the middle of a game, I switched to new batteries and nothing,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MaximusS_502, Feb 7, 2023.

1. MaximusS_502
    MaximusS_502 Guest

Hello,

Got me an new XBOX X just 2 months ago and the controller just turned off in the middle of a game,

I switched to new batteries and nothing, then connected the controller to my PC and it turn the controller on.

So after one week once again the controller just turn itself off, tried the PC method and only after 5 minutes of pressing the XBOX button the controller worked again.

Another week passed by and AGAIN the controller turn off by itself, PC method once again but this time no luck, it won't work. switched batteries, tried to connect to PC, used USB cable to connect to my XBOX and nothing.

My first time owning an XBOX console and i have to say I'm very disappointed! 2 months and already got problems

Not only that if i search XBOX Controller Won't turn on i will get many topics with many problems.

As i see it's a common issue with your product that you're not fixing!

:)

MaximusS_502, Feb 7, 2023
  2. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox One X - controller won't turn it on.

I’ll take the rotten coconut or the dead goldfish thanks.
  4. sarcasmbully Win User

EggsBoxJuan - winner winner chicken dinner.

Please select a prize off the top shelf.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

This has been happening to a few people recently.

Here's a solution that might work.

Get a microUSB cable (you might have one for your phone) and use it to connect the controller to the console. Then, fully restart the console: press Xbox button to open the Guide > Settings tab (far right) > Restart

After it starts back up, you should be able to unplug the controller and it should power on/off correctly.

You could also try resyncing the controller wirelessly. Hold the sync button on the controller (top edge, near LB) until the light flashes. Press the sync button the console (bottom edge, on the front), and the power light should flash. Hold the two flashing
    devices close together, until the flashing syncs up between them, and they both go solid. That may fix the issue.
  6. sarcasmbully Win User

Thanks Paul.

Unfortunately, that didn't work. What's next?
Thema:

1. Xbox X Controller won't turn on - Similar Threads - Controller won't turn

2. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  3. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  4. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  5. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  6. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  7. Pdp Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp Controller won't turn on: I did the reset were you hold down on the d-pad to plug it in and do all that and it blinks while I do it and then as soon as I finish resetting it the light goes off and it just vibrates they'll...
  8. Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on: [img] Hey, good day y'all. Within a weeks time, two of my controllers won't turn on. I used USB cables and batteries( they turn on with the batteries but turn off immediately ). I am unsure if...
  9. My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands

in XboX Insiders
    My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands: My controler batteries were low, so i used a charger and connected it to the console. After this, it can turn on, but pressing the buttons wont do anything. It was the first time i tried to use a...
  10. Controller won't turn on unless plugged into PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't turn on unless plugged into PC.: My controller's batteries are brand new, but the controller wont turn on by itself. The controller works fine but only after it is plugged into my PC. It is definitely a wireless controller, and...