Xbox X bugs, crashing with watchdogs legions

Discus and support Xbox X bugs, crashing with watchdogs legions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a new x Box x and playing watchdogs legions. When saving or quitting to main menu in order to shut down my x Box freezes and then i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danelofthouse, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Xbox X bugs, crashing with watchdogs legions

Hi all,

I have a new x Box x and playing watchdogs legions.

When saving or quitting to main menu in order to shut down my x Box freezes and then i lose all my progress.

Support team got me to clear persistent data, delete my account and add it again but it still keeps happening.

I got sick of it as i don't have a lot of time for gaming and don't want to repeat my missions (over 2 hours worth) so I've uninstalled watchdogs and plan to move into another game which sucks as i was getting into it.

Is there a way to know if the issue is with my new console or the game?

Thanks.

Dane

:)

danelofthouse, Nov 14, 2020
  2. marcusp74 Win User

Watchdogs legion bug

I lose my progress about 6 missions in and have to restart. This has happened three times now. Is there going to be a bug fix?
    I lost my prgress the other day slightly different though. My controller went idle after i’d left the game for about half hour came back turned on controller it wouldn’t click on resume or move up and down. It would let me restart xbox via controller happened
    so many times now. When i restarted the game on one occassion it hadnt saved my progress.!!
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Cyberpunk and Watchdogs Legion.
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Cyberpunk and watchdogs legion
  5. Smoggy1973 Win User

What new game are you mose excited about?

Borderlands 3 and Watchdogs legions for me
  6. Skepticality Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Cyberpunk, watchdogs legion, gods and monsters
Thema:

Xbox X bugs, crashing with watchdogs legions

1. Xbox X bugs, crashing with watchdogs legions - Similar Threads - bugs crashing watchdogs

2. Fortnite Xbox audio bug/ crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Xbox audio bug/ crashing: When I play fortnite on my xbox series X and I go to my side bar its freezes my xbox for a short few seconds, this has ultimately started to become a problem as I check the party im in a lot when...
  3. Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug: Every single time I try to load into this specific game on MS Roblox, my game freeze's then crashes almost instantly but when I try joining other games on MS Roblox it is completely fine, and I'm...
  4. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  5. How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can fix this bug or invite friends when the game crashes every time I hit the invite button: I can't invite or accept invites for rainbow six extraction on Xbox. My nat type says open, I've restarted my console multiple times, and the game force quits every time....
  6. Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile: My Crusader Kings 3 game (PC) keeps crashing after my King got back from a tour (new dlc) Since then (a few weeks ago), the game keeps crashing after the initial loading screen and I cannot start...
  7. no straight roads black screen and crash after go out sewer, and bug and glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no straight roads black screen and crash after go out sewer, and bug and glitch: I have NSR on XSS and I have gotten a few graphical and audio bugs here and there. Yeah got sewer blacked out only when trying to inspect maydays notes on Zuke and dk west. and then For example,...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege - Game audio bug causes game to go silent and then crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege - Game audio bug causes game to go silent and then crash: So this issue I'm having started in November 2020. While playing Rainbow Six Siege, doesn't matter when or what I'm doing as the issue starts. I can be reinforcing, droning, on attack, defense,...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege - Game audio bug causes game to go silent and then crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege - Game audio bug causes game to go silent and then crash: So this issue I'm having started in November 2020. While playing Rainbow Six Siege, doesn't matter when or what I'm doing as the issue starts. I can be reinforcing, droning, on attack, defense,...
  10. Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch

in XboX Insiders
    Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch: I launched the Pandora App and it resulted in a major app crash to what looked like scripting for the app. I submitted feedback with an included screenshot from the console. Console: Xbox One X...