Xbox (Worst Customer Service Ever) Evidence Attached (Controller Stolen)

Discus and support Xbox (Worst Customer Service Ever) Evidence Attached (Controller Stolen) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How is this possible? Bought a brand new Xbox One S console to play with my daughter back on June. One month later the thumbstick of the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JorgeQL, Oct 11, 2020.

1. JorgeQL
    JorgeQL Guest

How is this possible?

Bought a brand new Xbox One S console to play with my daughter back on June.

One month later the thumbstick of the controller started to fail so I went to Microsoft Xbox support side and ask for assistance.

They said no worries send us your controller with a repair order (So far so good)

I created the repair order and send them my controller, this is where everything went wrong.

After looking at the website tracking order it never got updated after the first couple of weeks so I contacted them and the representative told me that it was delayed due to the coronavirus and told me to wait. Another week passed and no update so I contacted
    them again, this time they said the package arrived but the section was relocated so I had to wait a few weeks more.

One month and a half later still no update on the website nor any news so I contacted them again explaining the situation. This time they said the controller was in their technical support center and being repaired to not worry because it was going to be
    shipped back soon.

Another couple of weeks passed no update on the website two months has passed and I contacted them again. Luckily this time I had a representative who actually was interested on solving this issue and helped me to create a case to the service support. Another
    week and then they sent me an email asking for my home address (Can't understand why if it is clearly disclosed on the service repair order). Anyway I reply back the email with my address another two weeks without my controller. At this point I was very frustrated
    with the hole situation, I decided to contact them again they said the service support didn't get the information they apologized and escalated the case, also the representative told me that he was going to create a new order to have my controller back and
    that he was going to follow up and make sure I got it as soon as possible. Guess what? Three weeks passed and still no controller so I decided to contact them again and this time with very little patience.

Now please read the attached conversation because it is outrageous I feel the representative was laughing/not caring at all about my issue, felt discriminated, and ultimately left alone.

Conversation Gone Wrong

What is going on Microsoft? I mean I'm sorry for not living in the US but how can you offer this kind of support to your customers?

I'm sorry for the format of the document, even though I asked for a copy of the conversation she never send it to me

BTW Microsoft does not have phone/chat support in (Phone does not connect) (No callback option) (Chat redirects to a US rep)

:)

JorgeQL, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Hordie Win User

Worst Customer Service Ever

Hi TheSupertramp,

Sorry you've had some bad luck with your consoles. Did you get your issues resolved ultimately? I just as because this is a support forum, and posts here should be for support issues. If it was a power block, or is a power block you can request one for MUCH
    cheaper than the 125.00 out of warranty replacement price. Also if you're concerned about the warranty period I would purchase the Complete Care should you ever run into issues again. That way for 3 years you're all covered.

With the incorrect advice I would suggest relaying this story to one of the supervisors at customer service. You can
    contact them here.

Complete Care
  3. ngocphi Win User

Worst customer service EVER!

Also concerning your post

Check your spam folder as sometimes they do email you or private msg on forums

If Its got denied you need to reword Its

The suspension forums isnt not forums debate only for inquiry

You can say why was my account (name ) suspended

Thats Its

If the xbl pet team had a phone you could call everyone would be calling them and they wouldnt be able to answer you anywyways becuase the line would be too busy with everyone harrassing them and calling them multiple times to get a suspension reversed

Online forums is the most frequently used method for enforcement questions on most servers for thats reasons
  4. Vision Verrify Win User

I agree. Why should you ban someone for a blue avatar?

There need to be rules in what kind of modding you do/did.

For example, this modding is not very dangerous and you do not harm any other profiles/ Xbox live Players, but another thing is modding in games, level hacking etc. I suggest they need to ease the rules in the extent that people modding.

Ban someone for a blue Avatar? Come on...
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

cause your avatar skin is blue, that is why you were banned changing avatar skin colors to anything outside of default selections is grounds for perm ban from live. and when you are perm banned you forfeit any remaining MS points, Live gold and any and
    all DLC, as long as you do not delete them you should still be able to play any games or add on content, but you will never be able to download it again on the banned account. I am sure that the PET in the suspension forum will say you were banned for the
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Hello everyone! The only support who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff, as they have answered your question in the proper forum I'm going to lock this thread!
Thema:

1. Xbox (Worst Customer Service Ever) Evidence Attached (Controller Stolen) - Similar Threads - Worst Customer Service

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  5. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  6. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  7. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  8. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  9. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  10. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...