: Xbox wont turn on

Discus and support : Xbox wont turn on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox wont turn on Hello there @BookedCoyote, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BookedCoyote, Mar 18, 2021.

1. BookedCoyote
    BookedCoyote Guest

Hello there @BookedCoyote, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the console situation; However, I believe your console might need just a system refresh to perform the system update successfully. I would like you to go through the following steps to perform a quick power cycle.

I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

If you are still getting the same issue, I would like you please to kindly follow the instructions below to physically reset your console:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Since the console is an all digital one, click on the "Bind" button, after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the button. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

In case all previously mentioned troubleshooting steps weren't helpful, the next solution would be to perform an offline system update. In the link below you will be directed to everything you need to know about the offline update and how to run it.

The link: Perform an offline system update | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Code:
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
    :)

BookedCoyote, Mar 18, 2021
  2. spennypug Win User

Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power

Have tried that. Also tried plugging xbox into different outlets. The usb for my wireless headset turns on but the xbox wont turn on. There seems to be power going to the usb ports but again, the xbox wont power on.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox wont turn on

One thing to try is to plug the Xbox directly into a wall outlet. Some people who initially had their system connected to a power strip or surge protector found that this actually fixed their problem.

There are other troubleshooting tips for the console not successfully turning on (if the issue is related to the power supply):
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on

Please note that this forum is not for troubleshooting self-repairs beyond the warranty seal.
  4. Me Weeney Win User

Xbox wont turn on

Yeah I already looked into that and because I've had it for more then a year its out of warranty and is gonna cost me $115 to have it done. :(
  5. LenDaVirus Win User

xbox wont turn on

Do you have the black xbox one the first gen?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox wont turn on

Hi MLG,

If you can try that if the console works then the power supply was the thing that went out.

Brad
Thema:

1. : Xbox wont turn on - Similar Threads - wont turn

2. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  3. My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one controller wont turn on after not updating fully: I was updating my Xbox one controller and while updating it just stopped and my controller turned off it may be because it was updating while the batteries were in. But is there any way for me to...
  4. my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger: So hey i bought a elite series 2 controller a few years back maybe 2 ithink so first i got stick drift and i fixed it then now my controller turned on but the a and b buttons wont work and this...
  5. Xbox X wont turn on. Warranty expired 1 day ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X wont turn on. Warranty expired 1 day ago: Son was playing xbox x for 1 hour yesterday, he took a break and went back to play a couple hours later and the xbox wont turn on. The tv says no signal and the fan starts for about 10 seconds and...
  6. eternal storage wont turn off when xbox does the option in stetting is greyed out for it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    eternal storage wont turn off when xbox does the option in stetting is greyed out for it to...: no matter what i do storage wont tunr off its greyed out in stetting options ots weird 64702c04-374d-4ffd-ac47-4ca666ccc736
  7. What to do if my xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if my xbox wont turn on: When I click the xbox button it turns on and nothing comes up on the screen after a minute it turns off a8d7b946-b75d-478f-a092-219edaee4cb8
  8. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  9. My controler will turn on my system but once the system is on my controler wont do...

in XBoX on Windows
    My controler will turn on my system but once the system is on my controler wont do...: controler will turn on my system but once the system is in my controler won't do anything. Won't let me select games or even turn off the system. 2bb86956-d0af-4919-934c-1aae5da74eef
  10. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...