: Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

Discus and support : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by GarySass, Nov 16, 2020.

1. GarySass
    GarySass Guest

: Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number

:)

GarySass, Nov 16, 2020
  2. OdOyLe317 Win User

HDMI handshake problem

the xbox is a jasper unit 2009. the main Tv that ive been using it with is a Samsung DLP with a LED light engine circa 2006. HLS-5679wx. The other tv is a 40inch Samsung LCD not sure of the model number off the top of my head.
  3. Iautorenewedu Win User

TV Brand & Model not shown

GosRidr,

Yes, RCA is a huge company and they produce a great number of different model TV's. It is very likely they use the same IR code-set as they use in another model number TV (all major TV producers do that, Samsung uses the same IR code-set in a majority of
    the TVs they produce). Just because the exact model of TV is not listed does not mean the Kinect does not have the correct code-set to match. Try using auto-configuration upon the entry of the TV model instead of the 'Enter it' option. Please give that a shot
    and post back with your results. Game On!

-Cheers
  4. xSolidArmorx Win User

cable box not turning off, only turning on

Is there any information for issues if using a Direct TV DVR box? I also have a Samsung TV and entered the model numbers of both devices for the XB1 and the IR will turn them on when in stand-by mode, but it will not turn them off with voice command or
    manual power off.
  5. Sw4g Juic3 Win User

Conflict between Comcast box and Xbox One Guide

I have it with a Samsung box (model SMT-H3362) and if you go into manually edit it, it probably won't find the EXACT model number, which is what it needs. That's my guess, and I'm hoping they get it fixed (add support for more boxes). Until then, I'll be
    watching through the regular TV because I don't want my Xbox to have to be running to watch TV if I can't use the features of it.
  6. chri5dub12 Win User

Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

Adding my TV model as well:

Samsung KS8000.

I've been bugging the **** out of Xbox and Samsung on whom is responsible, each is pointing the finger at each other. I believe Samsung however, as the issue seems to be across the board with multiple brands of TV's and models.

Hope this is fixed!!!!!!
Thema:

1. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code - Similar Threads - won’t turn Samsung

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  4. i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...: This is a controller i had for around 6 months it’s a black xbox series x|s controller c3417b95-80cc-4374-b9ae-71a32eaf9e31
  5. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox 1S turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 1S turn on?: I took it to a friends, used their power cable and it worked turned on, no problem. I bought a new power cable which worked at my friend’s house but not when I brought it home. Please help....
  7. My Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on: My Xbox won’t turn on I have tried a new power supply an it still won’t turn on 8583ea3d-6e6a-4b13-a2a5-bd89c128c6b8
  8. why won’t my console turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t my console turn on: when i try powering on my xbox one s it shines on the immediately turns off with no chime and no fan spin fc893483-278f-4f7c-8159-335e9ea4a413
  9. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  10. My Xbox won’t turn with Samsung tv remote or app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t turn with Samsung tv remote or app: My xbox one x was able to be turn on by samsung remote by going ove hdmi imput or app i just got series X copied all my setting and my samsung tv wont turn it on but Series X will turn off samsung...