Xbox won’t start up properly and games will randomly freeze or crash

Discus and support Xbox won’t start up properly and games will randomly freeze or crash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This started about two days ago I went to turn my Xbox on and it was stuck at a green screen for about 10 mins and then went to a black screen. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SirRealistic1434, May 22, 2021.

1. Xbox won’t start up properly and games will randomly freeze or crash

This started about two days ago I went to turn my Xbox on and it was stuck at a green screen for about 10 mins and then went to a black screen. I contacted Xbox support and told me to factory reset where I keep my games and apps and it worked until I turned it off and on again. The next day the same thing happened and I had to factory reset again. And some of my games would just randomly freeze. Is there any way to fix this I’m part of the Xbox insiders program omega

submitted by /u/SirRealistic1434
    [link] [comments]

/u/SirRealistic1434, May 22, 2021
  2. ol0DANGER0lo Win User

game crash to dash

My console is freezes randomly when this game is running, and randomly crashing after completing a match.
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Some game discs work but others wont.

4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Crash to dashboard

Hey Ddaus!

That sounds super frustrating.

If you're having your game crash back to the dashboard again and again after trying to launch certain games (or any game) a good course of action is to go ahead and try the troubleshooting steps here on our site entitled “My
    Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay
    ”. It should help if your game quits randomly like that or doesn't even launch.

Give the steps outlined in that article a try and let us know how that helped in resolution of your issue.

thanks!
  5. XBF George L Win User

Crash/Locked Screen Forza Horizon 4

6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
Thema:

Xbox won’t start up properly and games will randomly freeze or crash

1. Xbox won’t start up properly and games will randomly freeze or crash - Similar Threads - won’t start properly

2. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  3. Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...: My wife and I had been playing together until I was told I was out of save space on my console. After this the game has refused to boot even though I have cleared out my saves, restarted my Xbox,...
  4. My fallout 3 won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 won’t start: After launching the game the menu pulls up. I then click play and the menu closes but then nothing happens what do I do? 8ba142d0-4892-4fcd-bf33-814e475a7022
  5. Black Desert won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Desert won’t start: Okay, i’m not to sure if other people have this issue with black desert but I play this game on cloud gaming and each time I try to start the game it puts me on the loading screen of “cloud...
  6. I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Xbox starting up screen, green screen, and it won’t load up: My Xbox isn’t loading into anything and it just has the green screen and I’ve tried to reset it and everything, I was told to do the factory reset keep games and apps, but I want to know if I’ll...
  7. Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...: Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it shows failed all of the time. I have deleted my account and re added it but it’s no different. I have tried adding a new account but still the same outcome...
  8. GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start: it will update fine then start downloading and then it will start to slow down after ready to start and freeze and just stuck on ready to start and saying the network is 74.53GB of 74.53GB then...
  9. Diablo 4 won’t start play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 won’t start play.: I bought the ultimate version, supposedly it’s downloaded. I can launch the game but when I get to the select character screen and I choose a class and set up my character, it won’t start. I...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...