Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another...

Discus and support Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I tried to do the reset where it keeps all the games and apps to try to fix the thing scrolling down well I pressed continue and it sent me to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rando811, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Rando811
    Rando811 Guest

Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another...

So I tried to do the reset where it keeps all the games and apps to try to fix the thing scrolling down well I pressed continue and it sent me to a screen picking language and I accidentally picked a language different than English so I downloaded a translate
    app went to the reset thing and it's still stuck

:)

Rando811, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another language

Sorry to hear it. Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds. Then hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below
    the power button on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console then press the power button and hold until you hear a second start up noise.

If you are using the Xbox One All Digital console then you only need to hold the Sync button and then press the power button to reset.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
  3. Wolf XXIII Win User

Games crashing to home or restarting. Need Help!

Just a quick update. Picked up elder scrolls online this morning and installed it. It got stuck at 88% so I reset the console then it installed fully. Played the intro area and right as I get to a certain point it froze. Ugh! Restarted again waiting 5 mins.
    Cleared everything. Played another 3 mins and then it froze making a sound and then kicked me to the home screen. Now it's just freezing after I play for like 2 mins. Any ideas? Is it my Xbox? Is there anyone who can help?
  4. rbgamerrb Win User

XBOX ONE S CONSOLE NOT RESPONDING

Yes unable to complete reset, screen getting stuck on reset and after some time console is getting off by it self and not restarting.

With USB-- its not picking up the USB.
  5. KerryBrathwaite Win User

COD crashed my Xbox One S

My Xbox One stuck on language selection screen after factory reset please help me
  6. xFolgore Win User

Xbox One Stuck on the Green "Xbox ONe" Screen. After playing some Halo 5.

Woke my console up, black screen. Hard reset now stuck on this green screen with the dots on the bottom. So glad I just picked up halo to not be able to play....
Thema:

1. Xbox won't scroll up even after help and is stuck in reset screen having me pick another... - Similar Threads - won't scroll help

2. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  5. My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won't stop scrolling up on certain apps: The controller works perfectly fine while playing videogames and using most apps. On the home screen it is very sensitive and jumps around a lot but does not get stuck in any direction but for...
  6. The elder scroll 4 oblivion won't save on xbox gamepass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The elder scroll 4 oblivion won't save on xbox gamepass pc: As titled, it won't save. The system says oblivion.ini is missing. How do I fix that? a16fc7fe-0634-47ca-9677-01ce9283f8cc
  7. Vertical Scroll Bar Won't Go Away in Full Screen (In Microsoft Edge)

in XboX Insiders
    Vertical Scroll Bar Won't Go Away in Full Screen (In Microsoft Edge): Is anyone else having this issue? My vertical scroll bar won't go away in Microsoft Edge while playing Cloud Gaming. Even in full screen, it still shows the scroll bar on the right side of the...
  8. Controller won't scroll down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't scroll down: Hi, Just today, I turn on my XBox One and BOTH of my controllers won't scroll down. They just seem to scroll left and right very quickly. I saw posts on how to turn off "fast scrolling" which...
  9. Side menu won't let me scroll down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Side menu won't let me scroll down: please help my son's Xbox one s. When he press the home button and the side menu pops up it won't let him scroll down I've tried 4 controllers and all doing the same...
  10. Homescreen on Xbox One won't scroll past pins or open any apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Homescreen on Xbox One won't scroll past pins or open any apps.: This has happened twice now. It wouldn't let me click on anything or scroll to the right. I had to do a hard reset. Kinect can still launch apps. b4592cfb-2a6a-41bf-bf05-cb79eb9f0b2e