Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.

Discus and support Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously, won't refund $100 for Doom. I thought it was a game pass and played it briefly before I saw the charge and xbox wont refund. This game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlZoricic, Mar 29, 2020.

1. AlZoricic
    AlZoricic Guest

Seriously, won't refund $100 for Doom. I thought it was a game pass and played it briefly before I saw the charge and xbox wont refund. This game is something I'd never pay money for. I suspect my baby got it while she was playing with the controller
    because for some reason she likes the controller. Super disappointed in xbox.

:)

AlZoricic, Mar 29, 2020
  2. FF Square Enix Win User

You should get a refund if you contact Microsoft and explain the situation.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

Since you played the game you're unlikely to get a refund. It's unfortunate that your kid made the purchase but it's even more unfortunate that people use that excuse a lot trying to bypass refund regulations.

If you've tried to get a refund and were denied it's even more unlikely since they would have a reason for denying you in the first place.

You could request a callback from support but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
  4. LBCxFUZZ Win User

Thats unfortunate. My son has almost bought a few things :p so i kno the frustration if that did happen. Hopefully this situation doesnt occur again
  5. Skepticality Win User

If you’ve played more than 2 hours then theres nothing you can do for a refund I believe
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

If it was your kid that did it by mistake I'm sure if you go to the Microsoft refund page and explain to them. They should consider giving back the money.
Thema:

1. Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made. - Similar Threads - won't refund purchase

2. Why won't they give me a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't they give me a refund?: I am so mad at Microsoft for not letting me refund an item I did not buy! I didn't contact the bank because, I used a Gift Card. Microsoft keeps emailing me, telling me their sorry, but I just...
  3. Xbox charged me 6 times for one game now has not given me refunds on cash app, and it won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox charged me 6 times for one game now has not given me refunds on cash app, and it won't...: What do I do if Xbox charged me 6 times for a game I didn't even receive, and refuses to give me an actual refund for the game it says has already been refunded. I haven't received any of the cash...
  4. Why won't it let me refund a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me refund a game.: As per request of my friend, I bought dark souls 3 while it was on a half price discount, it was a recent buy (1-2 days) and I played it for around an hour and a half and barely got any progress....
  5. Refunds won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds won't work: I refunded games that I bought, and it even said that my money was put back in my account. Though I never received it. Now whenever I try and buy an item it says that it's not authorized to make...
  6. Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to Refund game that is full of bugs and freezes but microsoft won't contact me what...: I'm trying to refund the new dark pictures: The devil in me video game due to it being plagued with bugs and once I was towards the end the game keeps freezing not allowing me to continue further....
  7. Minecraft won't work, any help for accessing a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work, any help for accessing a refund?: I bought Minecraft bedrock edition back in 2021, playing it once or twice before I factory reset my computer a few months later in that year, and I opened my laptop to find that I had all my apps...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 won't install on my pc? no refund!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't install on my pc? no refund!?: Hi, I am a windows 10 pc user with the latest windows 10 update on a full wipe reset and install. I had preordered the premium version of forza horizon 5 and after my reset, I had Forza Horizon 5...
  9. Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game?: I purchased Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. The game is crashing a lot and won't save the gear items I obtain when playing, so, I can't progress in the game. It's a known issue on Ubisoft and they...
  10. Baja: Edge of control hd won't start, so I try to get a refund...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baja: Edge of control hd won't start, so I try to get a refund...: What is the limit of refunds per year? Why is it different every year? 14 DAY LIMITED REFUND When we can't refund a whole year? I can't be the only one who sees the wrong Completely unfair...