Xbox won’t properly load/lagging hard

Discus and support Xbox won’t properly load/lagging hard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox isn’t loading anything properly, I try to sign in it says it took to long to sign in, I try to open anything if I manage to sign in, it took to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alanqa55, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Alanqa55
    Alanqa55 Guest

My Xbox isn’t loading anything properly, I try to sign in it says it took to long to sign in, I try to open anything if I manage to sign in, it took to long loading. I genuinely don’t know what to do at this point, I have cycled the power, I’ve unplugged the thing multiple times and I’ve even deleted some of the games taking up the most space thinking one might have a corrupted file, nothing has worked. My internet connection appears to be fine but I’m not going to rule that out. Can I get some assistance?

:)

Alanqa55, Mar 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you do have an external hard drive, turn off your console then disconnect the external hard drive. Turn on your console without the hard drive and see if it works.

If you don't have an external hard drive, please do the steps below to do a factory reset.

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have an option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything
  3. ##(ED) Win User

My Xbox dashboard is super slow?

I hard reset but it’s still super slow and won’t load games
  4. elephantitus24 Win User

Xbox won’t properly load a game.

ive just got that also i was trying to play bf1 and it wouldnt load so i tried several other games and wont work and im also getting mad and dont know whats going on and ive tried restarting and it pops up a something went wrong and i followed the steps
    but got me nowhere. freaking out
  5. TamerMoon028 Win User

Xbox won’t properly load a game.

same, mine stuck on “loading” too. I’m. playing solitaire event on iPad, maybe we have to unnintall/reinstall but make sure you are logged in first
  6. Morgan Robotham Win User

So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s just stop on 50% properly console how do I fix this ?

Managed to get on to it after ages of messing about with it. Every time I turn on my Xbox it asks me to update my language setting then tried to up update the console but crashes. So I skip it and just load on to the home page, the only game I play is minecraft however it will not load. It comes up with error code 0x87e50007. Which I’ve looked up and says it has not download properly or has updates but there is nothing on ready to install or on manage game and add ons. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times still won’t load and hard set my console multiple times
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t properly load/lagging hard - Similar Threads - won’t properly load

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  6. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  7. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  8. My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore: A couple days ago my Xbox controller stopped connecting to my pc it connects perfectly fine to my Xbox but when I try to connect it to my pc it vibrates for a couple seconds and then nothing...
  9. why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?: my headset is plugged in I’ve updated my controller cleaned the port and I still can’t get game audio even with my headset connected I’ve checked all my settings and nothing is wrong so I’m not...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox series X work properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series X work properly?: I bought the Xbox series X about two weeks ago and twice now it will randomly not turn on. I’ve cycled power to no avail, bought a new power cord and now it’s doing it again. I was just playing it...