Xbox won't power on and can't get support to call me back

Discus and support Xbox won't power on and can't get support to call me back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox Series X won't power on at all. I've unplugged for 10 seconds, a minute, even 10 minutes and nothing. I went to the support contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArashiKageTaro, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Xbox won't power on and can't get support to call me back

Hello,

My Xbox Series X won't power on at all. I've unplugged for 10 seconds, a minute, even 10 minutes and nothing. I went to the support contact page to request a call multiple times but I still cannot get a call back. Please help; how do I get a live agent to call me back?!

:)

ArashiKageTaro, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You can do it using the contact us page, depending on the category selected you can find the callback or the chat option.

About the other options to try in your console, unfortunately you already tried everything from your side.

The only option left is open a repair order
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this

May I know if you tried everything from this article?

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

More specific to:
    “ Check that the wall outlet you’re using is working with other devices.
    Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the wall outlet and to your console.
    Ensure that you're using the power cable which came with your console, and that it's the correct cable for your region.”

Or if possible try connecting the console to a different power socket in another room
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, you receive a prepaid shipping label in your email address. Try keeping an eye there in the next 48 hours

About the shipping box, nope. You need to package the console

Send only the console, don't include accessories or similar

You can check this and more here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....
  5. ArashiKageTaro Win User

Thanks for the answers.

I started a request for repair. I had to pay $10 for expedited shipping. Will this cover the cost of shipping to Microsoft? Will they be sending me a shipping box with prepaid shipping label?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I personally don’t have a problem with the callback feature. (Just to let you know, no one here in the forums can call you back or check your account information)

If none of the methods in the article above didn’t worked for you. The best option in your case is open a repair order for your console
Thema:

1. Xbox won't power on and can't get support to call me back - Similar Threads - won't power can't

2. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  3. How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come...: How can one tell if it is your Xbox that's the problem or the power cable?Xbox won't come on at all b1c3cb70-c3bf-4173-98ab-d6d74624ba44
  4. My Xbox one X won't turn on the power

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X won't turn on the power: My Xbox one X won't turn on the power 5e81397c-d5a4-48cd-b60e-2e1eddbd4b2d
  5. My series x won't recognize wifi without power cycling

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x won't recognize wifi without power cycling: My series x will show no wireless networks when it is turned on normally. I will go to network settings and see no wireless networks despite having 4 normally in the area (apartments). The only...
  6. Series X won't turn on, but has power to all USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't turn on, but has power to all USB ports: My Series X Console was having a weird issue where the controller wouldn't turn on the machine, but was fixed once the console was unplugged and plugged back in. Fast forward ~1 week and the...
  7. Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...
  8. My xbox one won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one won't power on: I need help wit my xbox one 42f90383-44c0-4ba7-b399-58f8fa17fc02
  9. Xbox One controllers won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers won't power on: Both my Xbox One controllers won't even power on unless connected via a USB cable. The batteries are fine but neither controller will connect wirelessly anymore. How do I fix this? I've done a...
  10. Why won't my Xbox power on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox power on?: I've been restarting and resetting my my Xbox one for almost 7 days now and it just keeps showing the error/troubleshoot screen and asking to restart/reset. No suggested action seems to fix the...