XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games

Discus and support XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox one s won't play any game, even small free games. It gets stuck on the game loading screen and then exits by errors like 0x87e5000a or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sirvan Parasteh, Aug 3, 2022.

1. XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games

Hello,

My Xbox one s won't play any game, even small free games. It gets stuck on the game loading screen and then exits by errors like 0x87e5000a or ox8750014 or too slow type of errors in case of the Battlefield game.

I have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps, power cycle, clear data, reset factory (remove all the data), check internet connections, change DNS, etc.

I am not sure what is the problem and non of the above worked for me. Is there a possibility that I need to change the internal storage? (I do not use an external one btw)

Would you please give me a hint what can I do? I was able to install the games, FIFA22 and battlefield along with some free games for the test. non of them worked.

One point regarding the NAT: sometimes it shows moderate open and UPNP is not connected, but when I test again it changes back to open status, this can cause connectivity issues when playing online, but I am not sure if it can be the reason to stop me play all the games.

Can a downgrade in the os version help? I am not sure if that can be the reason anyway.

:)

Sirvan Parasteh, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Sirvan Parasteh Win User

Hi AJ,

Thank you for your time and detailed response. I have an XBOX One S which has almost 4 years old. My device no longer has a warranty. I have done several ways and factory reset by deleting everything that was included. I am a bit suspicious about the device's HDD. Do you think it might solve it if I try to replace that part? overall the device is sometimes too slow and gets stuck for a while. but I was able to install games and this makes it more complicated.

Again, thanks for helping.

Regards,

Sirvan
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Sirvan! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your console.

Unfortunately, it seems you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps available for this kind of error, which means your console's problem is most likely hardware-related.

1) Is your console part of the Xbox Insider program? is it is, I'd suggest leaving it and doing another factory reset to see if your console works on a non-preview OS build.

2) If the previous step doesn't apply to you, I'd suggest requesting a service order for your console.

Do you know if your console is still under warranty? if your console is under warranty, repairs would be free of cost. Xbox consoles typically have a warranty period of 1 year after purchase, although this may vary depending on your country of residence.

• If you want to check your warranty status and/or issue a service order, click on the next link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Once your console is registered, click on "See details" and start a service order from the "Device coverage" section.

Note: If your Xbox console or Xbox accessory is no longer covered by your Standard Limited Warranty, you may be eligible for out-of-warranty service for a fee. Please refer to this page for more information on out-of-warranty service orders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  4. reshad-080CEF57-BC74 Win User

Randomly get disconnected from Xbox live on Xbox one

Cant play any games on XBOX one as well. Games not syncing !! Stuck at loading screen!
  5. DavidKnise Win User

completely unplayable crashes my xbox one during loading screen

Either the current Xbox Alert that gaming is limited is preventing any of my games to load, or this install severely broke my system. I can't play any games now and all of them get stuck on the loading screen.
  6. A Z0MBIE PANDA Win User

completely unplayable crashes my xbox one during loading screen

Same here, after downloading for about 2 days its stuck on the loading screen and my other games wont even start....
Thema:

1. XBOX wont play any game, gets stuck on loading screen of the games - Similar Threads - wont play game

2. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  3. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  4. Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill i...: Not sure whuts goin on but my xbox one wont work riinor play games n shuts off untill plug into nother outlet baf8cabe-fced-40cf-a970-a370d4fec36f
  5. Game already bought wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game already bought wont play: Trying to help out a family member of mine. My Gramps is having an issue were when he loads call of duty it tells him he has to buy the game, when he goes to the store the store tells him he...
  6. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  7. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  8. Trouble playing a new game that wont stat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing a new game that wont stat: I just bought the new Assassins Creed Mirage game and once i click on the icon to start playing.. its loads for like 1 second then pops up with an error saying this : Try a different game or app...
  9. My xbox one s wont play x/s games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s wont play x/s games: I cant play mk1 or the motorfest when it comes out , it says not playable on this device , can someone help me please??. e51b3ee9-d2a1-46d2-aff1-14d0922f7555
  10. Game still wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game still wont play: Dude!! Please help me with getting my money back!! I still can't access my account on Madden 24. Ispent so much money on content that carried overt 24 from 23 and paid a **** ton for new content...