XBOX won't let me sign in. (Windows 11)

Discus and support XBOX won't let me sign in. (Windows 11) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Firstly, when I open the app, this pops up. When I press the sign in button, it just refreshes to the same page. I've looked up potential fixes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Connor_344, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Connor_344
    Connor_344 Guest

XBOX won't let me sign in. (Windows 11) [​IMG]
    Firstly, when I open the app, this pops up. When I press the sign in button, it just refreshes to the same page. I've looked up potential fixes that haven't worked. This was working fine until I upgraded to Windows 11. Any fixes?

:)

Connor_344, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Connor_344, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this, try this procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  3. Connor_344 Win User

I've tried the first one.
    I've done the second one

When I do the third one, this pops up:

[​IMG]
  4. CarTzy Win User

Xbox app does not let me sign in (Windows 11)

Good to know that it is working now and thank you for sharing the method you perform to fix issue. This will be helpful with the rest of the community member who may encounter this type of issue.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  5. Kim Anisi Win User

I solved my problem with a fresh install of Windows. Nothing else helped, which is really weird because the app worked one day and then just stopped working. I hope it won't happen again!
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kim Anisi,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 11. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your network is not blocking the Xbox app.

2. Clear the cache: Even though you mentioned that the folder where you're supposed to delete cache doesn't exist on your computer, you can still try clearing the cache by following these steps:

- Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

- Type %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache and press Enter.

- Delete all the files and folders in the LocalCache folder.

3. Reset the Xbox app: You can try resetting the Xbox app by following these steps:

- Open the Settings app.

- Go to Apps > Apps & features.

- Find the Xbox app and click on it.

- Click on Advanced options.

- Scroll down and click on Reset.

4. Check for updates: Make sure that your Windows 11 and Xbox app are up to date. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

5. Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    See: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. XBOX won't let me sign in. (Windows 11) - Similar Threads - won't let sign

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: My initial problem was I couldn't play online as the games weren't recognising that I have game core pass. So I removed my accounts and went to sign back in to fix it. Whenever I try to sign back...
  4. Won't let me sign in at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign in at all???: I have turned my Xbox on and off, left it alone, disconnected the wifi, turned it into offline mode... But it still keeps giving me the "Can't sign in. Please try again in a little while" no...
  5. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me sign in: Can't sign in on my xbox series x. Tried everything even doing hard reset, now I can't even add an account on my Xbox. 4275e5ee-e435-4ee8-9433-27c8b8cb5f64
  6. Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account: I have an Xbox account and it's my main one with everything on it BUT I also have other accounts just ones my siblings can play on so they don't ruin my actual account. But the problem is when I...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  8. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site: I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are...
  9. My account won't let me sign back in even with the correct information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won't let me sign back in even with the correct information.: I have had this xbox account for a long time and haven't had issues with it before however at some point it has signed me out of my account on xbox. When I try to sign back in it asks for the...
  10. Xbox PC won't let me sign into my other accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC won't let me sign into my other accounts.: On my PC, Xbox won't let me sign into my other accounts and when I reset the app it automatically signs me in even if i press not my account it still does it is there anything I can do to fix it?...