Xbox won’t let me sign in or go in any games or apps

Discus and support Xbox won’t let me sign in or go in any games or apps in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox simply isn’t working. Every time I turn it on the Xbox it self starts updating. It goes up to 94% and just freezes there. After a while it goes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drew Azzato, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Drew Azzato
    Drew Azzato Guest

My Xbox simply isn’t working. Every time I turn it on the Xbox it self starts updating. It goes up to 94% and just freezes there. After a while it goes to a grey screen and loads me into the Home Screen. The problem is that I’m completely unable to sign in to my account because when I click on it it loads for a while and says “something went wrong” I try to enter any games and apps but it wont allow me to. I’ve held the button down and reset it multiple times and even unplugged it; but no matter what it just goes back to the updating screen. What should I do?

:)

Drew Azzato, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Max..… Win User

Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

Ok so I can login on the Microsoft home page and Xbox but if I go to the Xbox app on computer it won’t let me sign in same if I go into Minecraft the game it won’t let me sign in also sorry for the late reply
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox console problem.

This could be a problem with the Xbox already but we can try doing some basic steps first to see if this will help.

Let's try a hard reset first.

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in on another outlet.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one to SYNC controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "Reset this Xbox" and then "Keep games and apps".

Most of the time this will update the console again and hopefully it updates completely.

If not, I suggest choosing the option to delete everything. Also make sure you do not have a hard drive plugged in to the console because it may also be causing the issue.

If the Xbox is still having a problem, you can try updating this offline using this guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the Xbox is still having issues, I would already suggest having it repaired.

Hope that helps!
  4. Gavin Thurnau Win User

How do I sign in Sonic Unleashed Xbox Series X?

I made an app password, but it still won’t let me sign in. Any more help?
  5. JackGould1 Win User

Xbox app won’t let me sign in

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app.
    Yes i have multiple times. I’ve also tried restarting my phone and quitting the app
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox app won’t let me sign in

Hello
    JackGould1

Yes, uninstalling / reinstalling and power cycling your phone are pretty much the only troubleshooting steps that you can attempt when it comes to the app. If possible, try signing in from another device like a Ipad or tablet (if you have one). It
    should be up and running again soon.

We'll be locking this thread now to avoid repetitive responses. Feel free to come back to us if you ever require more assistance.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t let me sign in or go in any games or apps - Similar Threads - won’t let sign

2. My Xbox won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox won’t let me sign in: My son has been trying for two days to sign into his Xbox but it won’t let him sign in with his original information. He can’t play any of his games and even after changing the password etc and...
  3. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  4. Why won’t my xbox cloud let me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my xbox cloud let me sign in?: Every time I try to sign into xbox cloud gaming, it won’t let me even though I have an account and xbox game pass ultimate. 1c0785d1-76c1-4e22-a95f-d5f5d900a7f7
  5. Won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me sign in: Hi when I try to sign on ps4 it says oops looks like this account is already signed in . Sign in to your previous account but I don’t remember the email or password for the account is there any...
  6. My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in: [img] [img] It looks like this. And the sign in buttons don’t work when I click it, and if I sign in a different way it doesn’t on my cloud gaming. ce15c57d-94a4-45f9-9b6b-8b18bab5b051
  7. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859
  8. Xbox website won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox website won’t let me sign in: I click on the sign in button and as soon as I do, it signs me in and instantly sings me out without letting me do anything. I tried clearing my cache, history, just about every damn thing that...
  9. My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.: I keep getting an “oops! An error has occurred please try again later” or “this account us already signed in please try to sign in with your previous account” and whenever i make a new account or...
  10. Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...: Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page? da81f5e2-fc22-452c-baaf-d907ed97a81e