Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi

Discus and support Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i’ve had this setup for months and this has never happened and i have no clue what to do at this point i’ve read other forums how to fix it, none... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LethalPhantom17, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi

So i’ve had this setup for months and this has never happened and i have no clue what to do at this point i’ve read other forums how to fix it, none have worked. It won’t let me sign in, it says “you’ll need internet for this” but i go to my settings and everything looks like it should it says i’m connected and everything. I’ve done a hard reset, the soft factory reset, the only thing that worked was bypassing my router and plugging the ethernet into my xbox but then i have no internet for my other devices so i can’t continue to do that someone please help.

:)

LethalPhantom17, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Great. It means the network/router is the issue. You'll need to contact your network provider for assistance on this one. Also have them open these ports for you;

Usually, there is a list of ports that is used by Xbox Live, which is this:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. LethalPhantom17 Win User

i did and it works like normal
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Do you have a phone with a hotspot? Connect that to your console and see if it makes a difference
  5. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  6. UnstopyLife Win User

HDR makes games look washed out on Xbox Series X

It won’t let me connect to the Xbox setup wifi, should I press skip?

EDIT: Worked finally after a few more attempts
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t let me sign in/connect to my wifi - Similar Threads - won’t let sign

2. My Xbox won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox won’t let me sign in: My son has been trying for two days to sign into his Xbox but it won’t let him sign in with his original information. He can’t play any of his games and even after changing the password etc and...
  3. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  4. Why won’t my xbox cloud let me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my xbox cloud let me sign in?: Every time I try to sign into xbox cloud gaming, it won’t let me even though I have an account and xbox game pass ultimate. 1c0785d1-76c1-4e22-a95f-d5f5d900a7f7
  5. Won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me sign in: Hi when I try to sign on ps4 it says oops looks like this account is already signed in . Sign in to your previous account but I don’t remember the email or password for the account is there any...
  6. My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in: [img] [img] It looks like this. And the sign in buttons don’t work when I click it, and if I sign in a different way it doesn’t on my cloud gaming. ce15c57d-94a4-45f9-9b6b-8b18bab5b051
  7. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859
  8. Xbox website won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox website won’t let me sign in: I click on the sign in button and as soon as I do, it signs me in and instantly sings me out without letting me do anything. I tried clearing my cache, history, just about every damn thing that...
  9. My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.: I keep getting an “oops! An error has occurred please try again later” or “this account us already signed in please try to sign in with your previous account” and whenever i make a new account or...
  10. Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...: Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page? da81f5e2-fc22-452c-baaf-d907ed97a81e