Xbox won’t let me sign in because I mistyped my email

Discus and support Xbox won’t let me sign in because I mistyped my email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so one day when prompted to sign in on minecraft i typed in the wrong email and ever since then i haven’t been able to sign in. When i click that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrazyCoyote1, Aug 25, 2020.

1. CrazyCoyote1
    CrazyCoyote1 Guest

Hi so one day when prompted to sign in on minecraft i typed in the wrong email and ever since then i haven’t been able to sign in. When i click that i made a typo on both the xbox app and mimecraft pocket edition it does not take me anywhere. I’m stuck
    on the log in screen. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

CrazyCoyote1, Aug 25, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CrazyCoyote1,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to the Xbox App and Minecraft Pocket Edition. We recommend

changing the password to your account
    . This will help make sure that there are no security issues with your account. Be sure to let us know the results
    CrazyCoyote1!
  3. CrazyCoyote1 Win User

Resetting the password wouldnt do anything because its the wrong email. I just need to be able to change the email im logging in with. Thank you though :)
  4. Backpacking 101 Win User

Sign-in Blocked. ARGH

He can't sign into the email at all. He didn't mistype or forget his pw. He needs his email to be unlocked/blocked.
  5. Logan ooo23 Win User

How do I fix this? In EA battlefront 2 yay, login glitch and problem

No, it’s a iCloud.com

It won’t let me login where it has to enter the EA account. It shows that there is an account by my email but it just won’t let me go any further than that. I will share a picture of what I mean without the email
  6. Max..… Win User

Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

Ok so I can login on the Microsoft home page and Xbox but if I go to the Xbox app on computer it won’t let me sign in same if I go into Minecraft the game it won’t let me sign in also sorry for the late reply
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t let me sign in because I mistyped my email - Similar Threads - won’t let sign

2. My Xbox won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox won’t let me sign in: My son has been trying for two days to sign into his Xbox but it won’t let him sign in with his original information. He can’t play any of his games and even after changing the password etc and...
  3. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  4. Why won’t my xbox cloud let me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my xbox cloud let me sign in?: Every time I try to sign into xbox cloud gaming, it won’t let me even though I have an account and xbox game pass ultimate. 1c0785d1-76c1-4e22-a95f-d5f5d900a7f7
  5. Won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me sign in: Hi when I try to sign on ps4 it says oops looks like this account is already signed in . Sign in to your previous account but I don’t remember the email or password for the account is there any...
  6. My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in: [img] [img] It looks like this. And the sign in buttons don’t work when I click it, and if I sign in a different way it doesn’t on my cloud gaming. ce15c57d-94a4-45f9-9b6b-8b18bab5b051
  7. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859
  8. Xbox website won’t let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox website won’t let me sign in: I click on the sign in button and as soon as I do, it signs me in and instantly sings me out without letting me do anything. I tried clearing my cache, history, just about every damn thing that...
  9. My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.: I keep getting an “oops! An error has occurred please try again later” or “this account us already signed in please try to sign in with your previous account” and whenever i make a new account or...
  10. Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...: Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page? da81f5e2-fc22-452c-baaf-d907ed97a81e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wont let me sign in