Xbox won’t let me delete clips and screenshots off the network

Discus and support Xbox won’t let me delete clips and screenshots off the network in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello does anyone know how to fix the issue when u delete Xbox clips and screenshot off the network but they just keep coming back? I own a series s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NukedCorn, Feb 7, 2023.

1. /u/NukedCorn
    /u/NukedCorn Guest

Hello does anyone know how to fix the issue when u delete Xbox clips and screenshot off the network but they just keep coming back? I own a series s and I’ve done the rest of keep my games and apps I’ve tried even removing my account off the Xbox they deleted then they re appear

submitted by /u/NukedCorn
    [link] [comments]

/u/NukedCorn, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Nunya B Win User

Screenshots will not delete from or upload to the Xbox network.

Same issues. So I tried to delete a clip in the app and it said it was unable to. I deleted it from the network with the Xbox one and it deleted. I also deleted a clip from the console hard drive along with several screenshots and that works with no issues.

Sometimes when viewing clips on the network it shows old clips that I've already deleted, but they aren't veiwable. Switching between everything and game clips in manage captures makes them disappear.

This does not happen when I delete clips or screenshots directly from the Xbox one hard drive.

I checked network settings and it says NAT type: Open and all services available.

Still can't delete or upload screenshots at all, only clips.
  3. LeviW2 Win User

My Xbox Series S captures will not delete

Hello!

I have tried numerous times to delete it off of Xbox network. Clips and screenshots delete just fine on the console, but when I go into on this Xbox network, my captures say deleted and then I click back into recent captures and they haven’t been deleted at all. I’ve power cycled the console, tried multiple restarts, yet the clips refuse to permanently delete.
  4. LeviW2 Win User

Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?

Hello Veshkau84,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having problem with your saved screenshot in your Xbox Console. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

As per your description, you have enabled the automatic upload in your settings and the result of your uploads does not show or uploading the screenshot failed.

Here are the things to note when uploading screenshots in your Xbox console:

• You can upload up to 10 GB of captures to the Xbox network. Once you reach that limit, you’ll need to delete existing captures to upload new ones.
    • Any game clip or screenshot that’s uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.
    • Captures that don't get uploaded to the Xbox network will remain on the console they were recorded on.
    • If you see a Warning icon next to a capture, that means that the game clip or screenshot is scheduled for automatic deletion. The expiration date is listed on the individual capture.
    • You can also view captures that are scheduled for automatic deletion by opening the Captures app, and then selecting the Expiring soon filter.

On the other hand, you can try backing up your game clips. See: Back up your game clips | Xbox Support

For your reference, see: Manage your game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Francia J. Win User

It won’t let me upload my clips to Xbox network

Indeed, Rainbow, this seems to be an issue for the past hours with the game clip. We may need to report this to Microsoft in that way they will be aware and so they can deploy an immediate fix.

Kindly check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t let me delete clips and screenshots off the network - Similar Threads - won’t let delete

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  4. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  7. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....
  8. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  9. account deleted/ won’t let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    account deleted/ won’t let me login: Hello all, So i recently opened fortnite on my xbox and it came up with the link account to epic and so I clicked it, put the code in on the website and logged into fortnite normally, although my...
  10. Xbox won’t let me play, download, or delete digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me play, download, or delete digital games.: I have an xbox series s that has worked fine up until this point. I have most of my games downloaded to an external hard drive but whenever i go to play them or delete them I get a message saying...