Xbox won't go to one guide

Discus and support Xbox won't go to one guide in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently my Xbox is going to TV pluson my samsung as my source instead of just going to the TV through xbox. Any ideas why it's doing that???... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cat r, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. cat r
    cat r Guest

    Xbox won't go to one guide


    Just recently my Xbox is going to TV pluson my samsung as my source instead of just going to the TV through xbox. Any ideas why it's doing that???

    :)
     
    cat r, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox won't go to one guide

    Hi Cat! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    As of May 2021, OneGuide on Xbox One no longer supports live TV listings. You can continue to use OneGuide to view your connected HDMI devices or USB TV tuner.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

    Xbox One "Freezing" ?

    Hey there For Your Sake,

    Sorry to hear about the freezing problem. Let's have you go ahead and try this guide to see if it helps out with this freezing problem. My Xbox One won't start or freezes during gameplay.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Is the Xbox One Guide Ever Going to be Fixed?

    No,i don't know anyone who has an issue with the guide.
  5. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

    Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

    This also disappoints me. A few months ago I bought the adapter to hook my antenna up thru my Xbox and use one guide. Didn't work for me then and still doesn't work for me now. I truly thought this was a great addition to the xbox functionality...
  6. eryoung Win User

    Xbox TV One guide going to be discontinued

    Well doesn't seem like a rumor seeing it doesn't work anymore and my pause and rewind and program guide doesn't show info anymore and the Xbox tech support guy said there raising it out.
Thema:

Xbox won't go to one guide

Loading...
  1. Xbox won't go to one guide - Similar Threads - won't guide

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  6. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  7. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  8. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  9. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  10. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...