Xbox won’t give me Gamepass after purchase

Discus and support Xbox won’t give me Gamepass after purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I payed for Gamepass Pc and I Have proof of Xbox taking my money on 3/29/23 at 9:25PM After I payed for it it said my account had it.. so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ghost ghost2, Mar 30, 2023.

1. ghost ghost2
    ghost ghost2 Guest

Xbox won’t give me Gamepass after purchase [​IMG]
    I payed for Gamepass Pc and I Have proof of Xbox taking my money on 3/29/23 at 9:25PM

After I payed for it it said my account had it.. so I thought

I searched for the game I wanted pressed install and bam

It said my account no longer had game pass and said I have no subscriptions. I don’t want a refund I just want What I payed for

:)

ghost ghost2, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

If it's not on your account order history, that means that your order was failed or wasn't processed at all. There are two possible scenarios here. First, you may have another account where you have purchased the subscription - try to check your other email addresses or accounts via the Microsoft website by signing them in one by one. Second, the purchase was failed and your payment must have been returned or reversed - you may check and confirm that with your bank.

On the other hand, our best option is to purchase it again.
  3. ghost ghost2 Win User

It says I have no orders, say join Gamepass on every page and my gamer tag still doesn’t say gamepass
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders with your account and check if your latest subscription payment is there.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services to also verify if Game Pass for PC is currently active. Then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile if it's showing the same gamertag or profile you're currently using on the Xbox app.

If everything is correct, open your Microsoft Store and be sure it's the correct account you signed in there. You may sign it out and sign in again.
  5. G_377 Win User

Xbox Game pass

No, I have no suspended subscriptions. I just purchased Gamepass for console and wanted to upgrade it- when I do this on the website or on my Xbox it will buffer and then say “It looks like something went wrong, but we can help”. It won’t let me purchase the subscription on either my Xbox or the Microsoft website (or “upgrade” it).
  6. Cathy Gehrke Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

After uninstalling the game I’m now unable to reinstall it. Xbox says I don’t own the game and won’t let me install it without purchasing it.
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t give me Gamepass after purchase - Similar Threads - won’t Gamepass purchase

2. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  3. DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DayZ won’t play after renewing GamePass: My GamePass expired Jan 5 2024. Jan 10 I bought DayZ (for Livonia) and a 6 month subscription to GamePass Ultimate. Now when I try to log onto any server it takes me to a GamePass screen and says...
  4. I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...: When I buy games and install them without having gamepass, i try to play them and it says i need to have gamepass. i don’t know what to do. 8ff392c2-7a63-4cda-b4b9-c908f6a688f0
  5. My Xbox controller won’t work properly when playing GamePass on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work properly when playing GamePass on PC: Whenever I try to play a game on Xbox GamePass with my Xbox controller it keeps popping up the keyboard menu when I press down the left thumb stick, along with trying to use the joysticks as the...
  6. Flight Simulator won’t start without GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator won’t start without GamePass: I purchased Microsoft flight simulator 2020 outright in March 2020. Subsequently I upgraded to game pass ultimate. Somewhere along the line my copy of Microsoft flight simulator got tied to my...
  7. My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has gamepass ultimate and won’t start up any games with gamepass. It’s already paid...: I’ve been struggling for an hour eda9f1f2-18de-41e2-8dfc-8fbbb7f60ca7
  8. Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...: So I bought Xbox Game pass ultimate a few days ago and I have multiple friends that use the same Xbox that I do, This Xbox is my home Xbox so the Game pass should be connected to every account on...
  9. My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games: My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games dc8aedd1-3817-42a2-904e-8f8d3a46d24a
  10. I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...: I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I have downloaded 44c94e5c-8db1-4343-977c-f907960b5a9d