Xbox won’t display anything on multiple monitors and different HDMI cables and does not...

Discus and support Xbox won’t display anything on multiple monitors and different HDMI cables and does not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my Xbox it doesn’t display anything on whatever screen I use 980b6402-3d15-4dc0-ac05-5ca25e0116e8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dewi J, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Dewi J
    Dewi J Guest

Xbox won’t display anything on multiple monitors and different HDMI cables and does not...

Whenever I turn on my Xbox it doesn’t display anything on whatever screen I use

:)

Dewi J, Jan 2, 2023
  2. ParmesanPrime Win User

Video problem with Xbox360 Slim

I'm having a problem very similar to what Claudia is experiencing. I tried Microsoft support and the online support for my monitor (Samsung, in my case). The only thing left to blame would be the HDMI cable that I'm using, but I've tried two different
    cables on a total of three different TV's/monitors, and only on my monitor does the problem occur (with either of the two HDMI cables). If i unplug all other audio/video inputs from my monitor except for the xbox, however, there is no problem.

The xbox works fine on other displays, and my display works fine with other devices. Only when my xbox and my monitor are connected together do the problems start.
  3. Cathy King Win User

Virtual agent can’t connect me - how can I get a callback?

As I stated in my OP it won’t connect to anything via hdmi, we have tried multiple cables and TVs
  4. Jake Kent Win User

Xbox one X showing not showing any screen

Tried multiple monitors each with different HDMI cables including some that I know work.
  5. DeadOnMidnight Win User

hdmi xbox one

It is possible that your HDMI cable is faulty, to be sure of this try using it on another monitor. If it does not work on that monitor then you should try a different HDMI cable.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox won’t start up - please help

Got a few questions so we can hope to identify where the issue is.

Does the TV act as if it's getting a signal, it just doesn't show anything, or does it remain unchanged when you power on the Xbox as no signal?

First thing to check is the HDMI source on the TV, cycle through and see if it's on a different input. Then, if available, try plugging the Xbox into a different port and see if it displays on a different HDMI input on the TV. If you have a different HDMI
    cable, that might be worth trying as well. After, again if available, I would recommend trying to hook it up to a different display to see if it displays on there.

Those steps can help us identify if it's the console, the TV, the cable, or something else along those lines.

This page also has other steps to try, with some different options. Let us know if any of these actions
    make a change on your situation.
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t display anything on multiple monitors and different HDMI cables and does not... - Similar Threads - won’t display anything

2. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  3. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox display on my tv?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my Xbox display on my tv?: Basically, my Xbox is connected up to my tv, it was working fine earlier in the day now it isn’t. No body touched it or has been on it since this morning and now it won’t display on my tv and I...
  5. On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...: [img] Here is a picture. It happens with Far Cry and PuBG. Fortnite and other games work fine. abbf130c-cf13-4c1d-9e41-e0e5f7e4c654
  6. Xbox One X won’t display anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won’t display anything: I recently turned my Xbox One X on and the display was constantly dropping out. I turned it off and left it alone for a day. I then turned it on and couldn’t get an image to display. I have since...
  7. My xbox powers on but won’t display on my tv. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox powers on but won’t display on my tv. Why?: I’ve tried two different hdmi cables and two different power cables and also two different tvs but it still keeps saying no signal. 78fc22eb-3313-4bd1-97d4-7b247b77d843
  8. Xbox One S won’t display on Dell All in One pc screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S won’t display on Dell All in One pc screen: Hi, I’ve plugged my Xbox One S into my new Dell All in One PC with the HDMI cable (running from the Out port on the Xbox to the In port on the pc monitor) but nothing is showing on the screen....
  9. Xbox won’t show display at any resolution above 640x480

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t show display at any resolution above 640x480: Hi, I have an issue where my Xbox one x does not show a display when turned on. The screen shows no signal. This is only fixed when starting the Xbox in low-resolution mode. I have changed the...
  10. My Xbox one won’t display!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one won’t display!: My Xbox one randomly stopped displaying while playing a game and now I can’t get it to display onto my tv,and after 30 seconds or so it just randomly shuts off 1c24e223-b106-4a36-9f4d-0d398f0f2f32