: Xbox won't connect to wireless internet

Discus and support : Xbox won't connect to wireless internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox won't connect to wireless internet So for some reason today, my Xbox has forgotten the network it's been connected too and now when I try to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WooliestGecko, Jan 18, 2021.

1. : Xbox won't connect to wireless internet

So for some reason today, my Xbox has forgotten the network it's been connected too and now when I try to connect again it says connection failed.

The issue isn't the router as I reset that and restarted the xbox, wired connection isn't possible because the router doesn't have any ports.

I've also restarted the console as well with no luck. I've tried everything on the Xbox support page and I don't know what else to do. Any help is appreciated.

:)

WooliestGecko, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Dc r0cks 0n 500 Win User

I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router

Same thing is happening to me my Xbox one s won't connect to my internet but will connect to a hotspot or being hard wired but still won't connect to the wireless after doing all the steps
  3. noboundz Win User

Absolutely newbie who needs help

Your Xbox needs access to the internet to connect to Xbox LIVE. Just buying a router won't do anything.

-

If you have a Slim Xbox, or a wireless adaptor for an older model, then you'll be able to connect to LIVE provided a) there's wireless internet where you are, and b) you have the password to access it, if there is one.
  4. buffy9472 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

is there another internet connection you could try connecting it to? That might settle the debate as to whether your internet is working or not. Sometimes my xbox appears connected to the internet, but if my wireless is down or experiencing intermittent
    connection issues, I won't be able to connect to my live account. So it might still be your internet?
  5. Went Brown Win User

Xbox One Account Sign in Issues

Looks like I managed to get the internet working on it but one of the wireless Zxyell wireless modem won't connect to my xbox one so I must use another one.
  6. Mattaman75 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

I'm having the same issue. I had no problems connecting to Xbox Live yesterday, today it won't connect. Other devices connect to the Internet via home wireless network with no issues.
Thema:

1. : Xbox won't connect to wireless internet - Similar Threads - won't connect wireless

2. New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10: Few days ago I got a new Xbox wireless controller, I've connected it to one Windows 10 laptop and it worked perfectly. Few days later I tried connecting it to another Windows 10 laptop and it...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass: Today when I went to turn on my PC and open up gamepass, I was shown a small alert that said "No controller is connected" last night I had used the same controller without any issue but this...
  5. My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad won't connect back.: Hello. I bought Microsoft Xbox Wireless gamepad few days ago. I have successfully connected it to my computer, however when I turned off the device won't connect back at when I turned on again ....
  6. Xbox controller won't connect to wireless Adapter on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't connect to wireless Adapter on PC.: I've been using a Xbox controller with a wireless adapter on my PC for about two years with no problems. Yesterday while playing a game my batteries ran out like they have many times before, Since...
  7. XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what: so i have two xbox one wireless controllers that im trying to connect to my windows 11 PC, and the first one (an xbox one s controller) connects just fine through bluetooth, however the second...
  8. My xbox won't connect wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect wirelessly: So I just got an Xbox series x and for some reason I can do a wired connection to connect to my xbox but when I try a wireless connection it tells me I can't connect to the internet. Why is that?...
  9. My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming: My Wireless Xbox Controller connects to my MacBook via Bluetooth and through that I play on Xbox cloud gaming, but recently I connect my controller to my MacBook and when I start the game the game...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...