xbox wont connect to wifi

Discus and support xbox wont connect to wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it keeps saying dns problem ive tried to turn the router off it worked then right back to the same message. i connect to the ethernet cable works fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LittleHoney7243, Oct 23, 2017.

1. xbox wont connect to wifi

it keeps saying dns problem ive tried to turn the router off it worked then right back to the same message. i connect to the ethernet cable works fine

:)

LittleHoney7243, Oct 23, 2017
  2. KingTyrel3
    KingTyrel3 Guest
    My Xbox 360 Slim wont connect to wifi

My Xbox 370 Slim wont connect to wifi. It has connected to other wifi connentions before but It won't connect to mine.

KingTyrel3, Oct 23, 2017
  3. my xbox wont connect to the wifi!!!

my xbox wont connect to the wifi! it sees it but it wont connect to it.. what do i do

CAPT1AN AWESOME, Oct 23, 2017
  4. xbox wont connect to wifi

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the Network issues and the DNS error. Try the steps on our networking guide

HERE
    and see if it helps out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 24, 2017
  5. IRUNY3W Win User

Xbox one WiFi problem HELP

My xbox wont connect to my wifi but my phone and everything is goood
  6. LoftyBoii Win User

My Xbox won't connect to Live, but it connects to the internet.

i use WiFi i can connect to the network and internet but wont connect to xbox live? been doing this for 2 days and now it wont let me download the new update?....
  7. Aimeee_ Win User

WiFi connection

Hi Brad,

i can enter the password for the wifi then it will show the citcle loding as its connecting but it just wont connect. I have gone through all the guides on the xbox website but to no avail. My phone however is still connected to the wifi
  8. elP4N50N Win User

INCORRECT PASSWORD?

I accidently misspelled my husbands password on his xbox one and now it wont let me sign in and wont read the wifi connection.. Can anyone help???
  9. Simen Elmar Win User

new xbox slim wont connect to wifi

well it wont connect its like it the wifi wont work

i will fill it in as soon i get home
Thema:

xbox wont connect to wifi

1. xbox wont connect to wifi - Similar Threads - wont connect wifi

2. Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi: I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve tried everything resetting my modem and...
  3. New xbox x wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox x wont connect to wifi: Trying to set up my sons new xbox and am wondering is there a fault as Ive tried via phone and console to setup and connect to wifi and neither is working, keeps saying password is wrong, I know...
  4. Xbox wont connect but wifi is fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect but wifi is fine: So I've tried everything, and I'm lost my connection was working fine woke up wanting to play games and I couldn't connect, and my clock was messed up dialed back to 900 pm 2019 and I've tried...
  5. Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi: Hello I'm already getting frustrated nothing is connecting and I keep getting error code 80151901 and I've looked up videos on this error code and nothing works I've even put the latest update on...
  6. Xbox series S wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wifi: Hi, So I recently purchased a PC and have had my xbox series S unplugged for a while and went to play on it again recently and so naturally it had to update everything so after it updated it will...
  7. My WiFi extender wont connect to my Xbox even though it works fine on my other devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    My WiFi extender wont connect to my Xbox even though it works fine on my other devices: I have this bad AT&T router that doesn't cover my huge house so I decided to get a NETGEAR EX5000. I plugged it in upstairs which is where I have my set up and I began to set it up. I got it to...
  8. Xbox stopped connecting to wifi and wont play games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stopped connecting to wifi and wont play games offline: First, this xbox stopped connecting to wifi. But now it wont play any games i have downloaded offline. these games do not require online connection, this is set as my home xbox and i have entered...
  9. XSX Wont Connect With Ethernet, WiFi works fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX Wont Connect With Ethernet, WiFi works fine.: This just randomly started happening and Im at my wits end, I have tried seemingly everything to resolve it and nothing will work. I plug my ethernet in (the cable works fine) and I get a "connect...
  10. My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi: So my step dad gave me his old xbox 360 s for my birthday a few days ago, and i adjusted the audio, tv, and clock settings, and i go to the wifi settings so i can add my xbox live acc back onto...