Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months

Discus and support Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series S won't connect to the TV, I thought it was because of the HDMI but I've tried several HDMI cords and TVs. I'm wondering if it's the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J1NX, Jan 24, 2023.

1. J1NX
    J1NX Guest

Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months

My Xbox series S won't connect to the TV, I thought it was because of the HDMI but I've tried several HDMI cords and TVs. I'm wondering if it's the HDMI port because it doesn't completely look right. The HDMI cord that it came with works with other and different consoles I have besides my Xbox. I've made sure it's clean, I've made sure they are in the port correctly and fully, I've tried doing research to figure it out but I still don't know.

:)

2. Rostom L Win User

Hi J1nx! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to know about what happened.

Just to confirm, when you turn on your console, its power button lights up?
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Delay between my Xbox 360 and TV.

[quote user="NothinbutNIC"]it is the same size as my old one, but the new TV now runs HDMI.[/quote]Versus what on the old TV?

What model is the old TV? What model is the new TV?
    there is a small delay, maybe only a few milliseconds,
    No, you cannot tell the difference betweew "a few milliseconds". TVs typically introduce 20-30 ms of latency. Two or three you won't notice.
    What
    is the cause of this?
    Either it's a TV that introduces latency in the signal path by design (there are some that do processing no matter what and you can't turn it off) or you have motion compensation enabled on the TV somewhere.
  4. Sououd �� Win User

Can somebody help me out, my gameplay on my xbox series s is just so pixelated.

Sadly none of the above worked, I reconnected my xbox to my old 4k 60hz tv, it still looked the same.

What do you think might be the problem?

Or do I maybe own a faulty xbox?
  5. Lofoz86 Win User

Xbox- Live TV Scientific Atlanta 8300 Constantly Switching between Output Resolution (480i, ,480p, 720p, 1080i)

I came here looking for a simple fix, looks like there isn't one better than mine yet. I connect my cable box to my tv for a few minutes, then hooking it back to the xbone. It seems to trick the cable box into being connected to the tv the whole time. I
    have to do it once a month roughly, but it works for me.
  6. priscilamonterroza Win User

Xbox Series X Presales

I have a problem and I don't know where to go or what to do. I turn on my Xbox and it turns on but wont display on the tv that's on and when I try turning it off I have to press the Xbox button multiple times and even my controller will tun on the Xbox
    but won't connect restarted it I've disconnected the power supply but still, I don't know what to do.
Thema:

1. Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months - Similar Threads - won't connect isn't

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  5. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  6. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  7. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  8. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  9. What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft...: Whenever I go through the process of the code and putting in my email and password it will either show me a gray screen with a button on the bottom and not load or an error message and I don't...
  10. Xbox won't connect to wifi because it thinks there is a network cable plugged in (there isn't)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to wifi because it thinks there is a network cable plugged in (there isn't): Upon testing internet connection, the xbox says there is a hardware problem, and it needs to be repaired. I have never had a wired connection, always been on wifi....