Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months

Discus and support Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series S won't connect to the TV, I thought it was because of the HDMI but I've tried several HDMI cords and TVs. I'm wondering if it's the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J1NX, Jan 24, 2023.

1. J1NX
    J1NX Guest

Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months

My Xbox series S won't connect to the TV, I thought it was because of the HDMI but I've tried several HDMI cords and TVs. I'm wondering if it's the HDMI port because it doesn't completely look right. The HDMI cord that it came with works with other and different consoles I have besides my Xbox. I've made sure it's clean, I've made sure they are in the port correctly and fully, I've tried doing research to figure it out but I still don't know.

:)

2. Rostom L Win User

Hi J1nx! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to know about what happened.

Just to confirm, when you turn on your console, its power button lights up?
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Delay between my Xbox 360 and TV.

[quote user="NothinbutNIC"]it is the same size as my old one, but the new TV now runs HDMI.[/quote]Versus what on the old TV?

What model is the old TV? What model is the new TV?
    there is a small delay, maybe only a few milliseconds,
    No, you cannot tell the difference betweew "a few milliseconds". TVs typically introduce 20-30 ms of latency. Two or three you won't notice.
    What
    is the cause of this?
    Either it's a TV that introduces latency in the signal path by design (there are some that do processing no matter what and you can't turn it off) or you have motion compensation enabled on the TV somewhere.
  4. priscilamonterroza Win User

Xbox Series X Presales

I have a problem and I don't know where to go or what to do. I turn on my Xbox and it turns on but wont display on the tv that's on and when I try turning it off I have to press the Xbox button multiple times and even my controller will tun on the Xbox
    but won't connect restarted it I've disconnected the power supply but still, I don't know what to do.
  5. Lofoz86 Win User

Xbox- Live TV Scientific Atlanta 8300 Constantly Switching between Output Resolution (480i, ,480p, 720p, 1080i)

I came here looking for a simple fix, looks like there isn't one better than mine yet. I connect my cable box to my tv for a few minutes, then hooking it back to the xbone. It seems to trick the cable box into being connected to the tv the whole time. I
    have to do it once a month roughly, but it works for me.
  6. Galeets Win User

Xbox one won't read discs

Seriously? Is there anything else I could do? I don't want to waste the warranty on some stupid disc drive problem......the xbox isn't even a month old wtf
Thema:

1. Xbox won't connect to my TV, what do I do this Xbox isn't even that old maybe a few months - Similar Threads - won't connect isn't

2. Series S controller won't connect either wired or through Bluetooth to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't connect either wired or through Bluetooth to my PC: Controller won't stay connected either through Bluetooth or wired. I have tried updating, changing USB port, even a new cable and still keeps disconnecting randomly in the middle of a game so...
  3. Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs: I am trying to use it as a 3D scanner and all the light does is blink green. e64f8d6c-9447-4dbc-b4b6-74027e6878b8
  4. Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others: My Xbox worked just fine and I was playing online last night but I turn it on this morning and the wifi is connected but no internet. I hard restart my router and modem, same with my Xbox and it...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Won't Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Won't Connect: I've been using my elite 2 controller for like two years with no issues. Yesterday while on my laptop I updated the firmware so I could change some configurations. Now I'm back on my desktop and...
  6. My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet: My xbox won't let me connect to the Internet when I'm using keyboard and mouse. When I select the router I want to connect to it skips the field which lets me enter the password and enters a...
  7. My Xbox one won't connect via wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one won't connect via wifi: My Xbox one won't connect via WiFi but will with a ethernet. My other Xbox connects fine as do other devices. Reset the router and the Xbox, checked the updates too. I'm out of ideas....
  8. Remote play won't connect. What should I do?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play won't connect. What should I do?: I tried connecting to my Xbox but it wouldn't work, I unplugged and plugged in the router and still nothing. It was working fine in the morning but now it won't work ony computer or phone. Anyone...
  9. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect to PC when plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Won't Connect to PC when plugged in.: Hello! My friend is letting me borrow his Xbox one controller for some games, but it won't connect to my PC. I'm trying to use a cable which I have used for data transfer in the past. When...
  10. Xbox won't connect to wifi because it thinks there is a network cable plugged in (there isn't)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to wifi because it thinks there is a network cable plugged in (there isn't): Upon testing internet connection, the xbox says there is a hardware problem, and it needs to be repaired. I have never had a wired connection, always been on wifi....