xbox wont connect to internet. HELP PLEASE

Discus and support xbox wont connect to internet. HELP PLEASE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an older Xbox. I have a default modem that century link sent me. So it being an older xbox i'm using a wifi adapter to connect to my internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xx208xRebeLxx, Jan 6, 2014.

1. xbox wont connect to internet. HELP PLEASE

I have an older Xbox. I have a default modem that century link sent me. So it being an older xbox i'm using a wifi adapter to connect to my internet and just recently it start not connecting to the internet. It'll connect to the network when i do an xbox
    live connection test but not the internet. I'm curious if its my xbox or the adapter or just my internet provider. Any advice or suggestions???

:)

xx208xRebeLxx, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Dat Chocobo
    Dat Chocobo Guest
    xbox wont connect to internet

my xbox 360 wont conect to the internet, it can connect to the network but not the internet, it has before but not recently.

please help

Dat Chocobo, Jan 6, 2014
  3. touchyaballs
    touchyaballs Guest
    help

my xbox wont connect to internet. ive tryed everything on
    www.xboxbox/mtu
    help. it will connect to the internet once after i turn modem off and on,and not connect to xbox live, then ill try again and it wont connect to internect at all. any help would be gr8, havent been playing mw2 for over aweek now,starting
    to get the shakes , please help

touchyaballs, Jan 6, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there, please review the "START HERE" thread (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post back the answers to the questions in bold at the
    bottom of the thread. Thanks! xbox wont connect to internet. HELP PLEASE :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there, please review the "START HERE" thread (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post back the answers to the questions in bold at the
    bottom of the thread. Thanks! :)
  6. golfaddict31 Win User

xbox wont let me add an account

xbox wont let me add an account keep getting error 0x80A40019 , I have reset the xbox and the internet connection is ok , please help
    Same please help
  7. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
  8. Rivers25-593E7138-E8 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

depends. sometimes it wont connect to the network and other times it does and then it wont connect from the internet to xbox live
  9. SacredDoughnut1 Win User

My network wont connect to my laptop.

my wireless networking adapter (the one with one antanna) is picking up my internet connection and is also connecting but for some reason my internet connection wont connect to the internet. All of the other devices in the house are conectring fine. Its
    just my xbox that wont
Thema:

1. xbox wont connect to internet. HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - wont connect internet

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  4. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  5. MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!: Hello. Recently, I got new Xbox series S about 2 to 3 months ago. It worked fine up until two days ago. I was getting ready to play some games with my friends when I accidentally touched the cord...
  6. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  7. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days: Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying (the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it off, Idk if this has something to do with...
  8. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  9. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  10. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c