Xbox won't change load my one of my screenshots for a background

Discus and support Xbox won't change load my one of my screenshots for a background in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox won't load my one of my screenshots intoba background 39342a8c-20f7-4207-a6d1-3c64c2b046c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OffstageSquid83, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Xbox won't change load my one of my screenshots for a background

Xbox won't load my one of my screenshots intoba background

:)

OffstageSquid83, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Which background are your referring to specifically?

Please try to power cycle your console. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec unti it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

Do the same on your network device or router. Unplug it from the power source for at least a minute before turning it back on. If you could connect to a different network, much better for us isolate the issue if it's related to your network.
  3. JoePizzaParty Win User

Xbox One gamerpics are we gonna get more?

4. Mythus CZ Win User

Like Taking Screenshots?

Well always the best acts where the screenshot could be as my Xbox One background.. Wasn't do that for a long time but in the past I did almost every day about 10 screenshots per day..
  5. LadyLexUK Win User

Screenshots not able to be shared

I also have this problem. Older screenshots give me the option to Like /Share /Set as background /View game Hub

Todays screenshot: Set as background /View game hub

No option to save or share my newest screenshot..
  6. A Guy0NaBUFFalO Win User

Error code 0x80a40408

I am having the same issues. Reset my xbox multiple times, power cycled multiple times, tried wired, wireless, and mobile Hotspot connections. Get an error code when trying to change my theme color. Background won't change its just stuck on the default background. Really frustrating...
Thema:

1. Xbox won't change load my one of my screenshots for a background - Similar Threads - won't change load

2. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  3. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.: A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put...
  4. I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...: I need someone to contact me I have been dealing with this issue all day long I have done everything including changing my password but it is still not allowing me to play games I'm tired of...
  5. What to do if it won't let you change your pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if it won't let you change your pfp: So I do my pfp thing on xbox app and it just doesn't upload e9160ff1-9540-41be-893a-3cb0bdc2a0ab
  6. Gamerpic won't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic won't change: I've tried to change my gamerpicture a couple times and I've waited days and it still hasn't changed. I even tested if maybe it was something bad so I tried to put a cat as my picture and there's...
  7. Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?: I checked and it showed no sign of Xbox servers being buggy and usually my custom picture changes almost instantly but this isn't the problem as to it is know not changing as fast as normal And I...
  8. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  9. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  10. Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change: I have two Xbox Game Pass accounts on PC. One for me and one for my Grandson. I had installed MSFS2020 on my PC using one of those accounts. I recently changed some drives around; added an M.2 SSD...