Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?

Discus and support Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello so I tried getting into the store when I had a code 0x80131500. So I read some searching on how to fix the code 0x80131500, so it brought me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox Player 12, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?

Hello so I tried getting into the store when I had a code 0x80131500. So I read some searching on how to fix the code 0x80131500, so it brought me to restarting my xbox and resetting it. After restarting and resetting it many times, I needed to add my
    account so what happens is when I click "+ Add new" a loading screen pops up for about a second and then goes away, comes back for about 5 seconds and then just goes away and puts me back where I was. I don't get an error
    code or anything so I can't identify the issue. Can someone help me because this has been going on for an hour.

:)

Xbox Player 12, Apr 19, 2020
  2. JTidoTheTorpedo Win User

Preview Program

Okay i wad talking to customer support and I used to be part of the program. I loaded up my xbox today and the app was gone. So going through customer support they told me to message in the form but it won't allow me to access the private form. Please add
    me to the program or someone that is a member add me!
  3. xNeverdeafeat x Win User

On the xbox 360, if i get DLC on one profile, do the other profiles get it as well?

I think your right but for some reason can someone help me with this problem? When I made this new account on my Xbox I tried to play skyrim with it and when I went to the the add-on screen it said "no add-ons downloaded but in this account I am using I
    already bought the dawnguard and when I try to bit it on this account it says already downloaded (which it is but won't work on my other account) and free but when on the other account it says I have to bit it again can someone help me.
  4. Lummoxicide Win User

Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account

Hello, I would unplug console from wall for 5 mins then replug and try again. Its going through some sort of glitch.
    :( Too late im already in the middle of the factory reset

I appreciate the advice though

? question...is there a difference from 10 to 30 seconds to 5 minutes

I dont really have any tech knowledge.

I have to do a lot of unplugging resets for modding fallout 4

Im on an xbox one original
  5. Lummoxicide Win User

Hello ,

We recommend doing a
    soft factory reset
    being you have a good network connection. When doing this select keep games and apps. Once it done try to add a profile and if unable to post any error that you get here also.

Thanks,

Brad
    Yeah i guess that would be the next step wouldn't it...i just did a factory reset about a month ago for an unrelated problem.

I was having problems downloading mods for fallout 4. After a bunch of back and forth with Bethesda support, that was the recommended next step.

Ok. Ok. I'll do another reset. Just a soft one. If i had to redownload everything...ehh lets not think about that.
  6. Lummoxicide Win User

I found a solution on the Xbox Subreddit. The solution they found was to use a different network (in their case they created a hotspot using their phone and used that to connect. I would definitely recommend power cycling all network equipment by
    unplugging routers, modems etc for 60 seconds and then plugging them back in to see if that corrects the issue. Due the same thng with your Xbox after your network is back up by holding the power button on your console for a few seconds until it powers down
    completely. Restart your console 30 seconds later. Let us know if you continue to have problems.
    Ok so i set up a hotspot with my phone, connected my xbox to it. Did some network tests, changed the NAT from moderate to OPEN again.

Did another hard reset.

Tried to add a profile account and im still hitting a brickwall. Just loads and nothing

I unplugged my network equipment for awhile and plugged it back in. Now i just have to reconnect my xbox to it and see what happens.
Thema:

Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?

1. Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please? - Similar Threads - won't allow add

2. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  3. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...
  4. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  5. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  6. Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java won't allow child on multiplayer even after giving authorizations: Hi, I'm witing this from my brother's account. We bought him minecraft but multiplayer wasn't allowed so I allowed everything in the xbox/windows parental settings but it still doesn't work. Now...
  7. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  8. Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me to sign in or add account: This problem has been solved with a soft factory reset and possibly restarting my router/modem. Worked for me. Thanks everyone who lended aid :) Sigh...so for the last 2 days i haven't been able...
  9. How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play local multiplayer? My Xbox one won't allow me to add additional players.: I have been trying to play local multiplayer but I am not able to get the game to recognize my two additional controllers even though I have added them as guests on my home screen. Can anyone...
  10. Won't allow me to add a new payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow me to add a new payment option.: Every time I try to add my new card to my account it says that it cant been done right now and to check if the card is already on the account, which it isn't because it my new card Im putting on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i hit add new and nothing happens xbox series

2. xbox one wont let me add new account

3. xbox one wont let me add account