Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly

Discus and support Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically I don't get notification when games on my Wishlist are on sale. I checked with my friends and they don't get notifications either despite... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shaggytoph, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly

Basically I don't get notification when games on my Wishlist are on sale. I checked with my friends and they don't get notifications either despite having the function in the store turned on.
    BTW, you don't get a mail at all, just a simple Xbox Live message stating the discounts, right? why a mail notification ala Steam is not a thing? (example with post with 100 upvotes on r/xboxone: Xbox Requests: Week of October 22nd, 2021 : xboxinsiders (reddit.com) )

submitted by /u/shaggytoph
    [link] [comments]

/u/shaggytoph, Oct 29, 2021
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Whoa! Lots of good stuff in the works. Stoked for the wishlist notifications!
  3. whynametaken Win User

Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even though i marked as read, then they are unmarked

Hey there.

I've been trying to get rid of the same repeating "game on your wishlist is on sale!" notification for a few days now, and tried marking as read, deleting, etc., but it kept coming back, sometimes just a few minutes after I'd deleted it. I went to Xbox notifications and turned off store notifications, and they still kept coming.

Then, after googling for answers I read this thread, and while reading I started wondering if there was something in the store settings, so I looked there. I discovered that if you open the Xbox store app, and then open your wishlist via the tabs on the left of the page, you can open options for each individual wishlist item by pressing the pause button. In those settings, I saw that there's an option to turn off/on notifications for each wishlist item. I've turned mine off (it was on by default, I believe), and while it hasn't been long enough to know if this will work, I think it probably will. If tomorrow comes and the notifications have stopped, then that's probably the culprit.

Edit: It's now later in the day, and after about 6-8 hours, the notification came back again, so my solution apparently didn't help.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

New Shopping Cart feature

Yep other services send notifications when a title in the wishlist is on sale
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

New Shopping Cart feature

Yep other services send notifications when a title in the wishlist is on sale
    If Xbox did this I’d go broke lol.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

I like the wishlist notification. Have wanted this for some time now. Thanks for the share
Thema:

Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly

1. Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly - Similar Threads - Wishlist notifications working

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  4. Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...: As the question says, I keep getting emails with contents of A GAME ON YOUR WISH LIST IS ON SALE!Good news! A deal awaits for I Am Fish. Now when I enter...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals

in XboX Insiders
    “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals: Hey all, Anyone else have an issue with this feature? I’m not sure everyone has it, and I currently don’t have it any longer. Support didn’t seem to understand I wasn’t speaking about “Wishlist”...
  7. Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?: Is there a plan for a sort feature for the wishlist? I would like to move items into groups, or by type, or priority. My request is that the items be able to be sorted like moving the tiles on the...
  8. Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...: Ive tried everything and i cant fix, please i need assistance i will tell you everything about the issue im having 83d1e0fb-dad9-4479-8146-994ec08c4262
  9. [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?: Who... on earth (let alone from Microsoft) decides it's unnecessary to simply add a wishlist button to the navigation bar of their site?? I'm actually buying Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 on...
  10. Microsoft store wishlist problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wishlist problem: Anyone else noticed that you can't add a game to your wishlist via the quick actions menu on Xbox? Also have you noticed that when adding via the game store page that says later it's not added...