Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore

Discus and support Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello My XBoix wirless headset is a ferw month old . It all worked very badly on windows , but i got my mic working even there . SInce today the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PascalHarm, May 21, 2023.

1. PascalHarm
    PascalHarm Guest

Hello

My XBoix wirless headset is a ferw month old .

It all worked very badly on windows , but i got my mic working even there .

SInce today the headset is not even connecting and turning off after 1 min ( no voce fro Computer , just connects with my xbox and funnyly turns off than .

Please help me fix

im very upsad never had so much issues with a damn headset.

:)

PascalHarm, May 21, 2023
  2. ChewableTube48 Win User

NAT still move to moderate often (and always moderate in COD BO3)

turning off UPnP make it so im unable to connect to xbox live, the modem is and arris or so,ething (provieded from isp) and they wouldnt give me access to the settings (its a modenAND router with wirless) so i told them to just turn of the wirless signal
    and let me use my router and set it up with static IPs.
  3. JTD0824 Win User

My Xbox Causes others to hear echo

Ive had the same problem for almost a year ive tied a ton of different mics several controlers including wirless and wired.

Muting mic doesnt help turning down or off sound does nothing.i dont hear the echo at all,but everyone else does.
  4. Blueray SMILES Win User

Constant Disconnection from LIVE

hmm lets see uhh did you try turning off your modem on your connection b/c sometimes when the connection gets interupted you could lose connection and all that so turn your wirless box of for like 30sec and turn it back on so it could refresh the connection
    and try that sometimes that works for me and if you try it and nothing works then try and rebooting the whole system then :)
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My Xbox live subscription ended and I want to delete/cancel it but I can’t how?

i cant cancle my xbox live subscriptoin cause it ended and i dont want to pay it anymore.
    Just turn off auto renew
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Old School X-Box

The old Xbox (the one before the 360) can't connect to live anymore, Microsoft turned off support for the old Xbox some time ago
Thema:

1. Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore - Similar Threads - Wirless Headsez turns

2. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  3. My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.: My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable. I've alredy tried to connect the Windows XBox pen to the console USB, make a complete factory reset to the...
  4. Xbox headset wirless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset wirless: Hi, I have an issue with my wireless headset on PC Dolby Atmos is not working i tried with the USB-C it works for a while and when I moved to Windows 11 I had the same problem again. So for...
  5. Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding: I have a proble to do with my xbox controler for windows10 that it doesn't rebind, every time I press the xBox button it's starts blinking but when I stop pressing it stops, the controller isn't...
  6. Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB): Hi.. So I've been using the Xbox one wireless controller to play my games on PC (Win10) wirelessly without any issue for a couple of years now. Every time the light starts blinking on the "X"...
  7. Wirless chat only headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirless chat only headsets: Will there ever be a chat only wireless headset. I do not want or need a bulky heavy stereo wireless gaming headset, when I have 7.1 surround sound to hear my game. I am quite tired of buying $8 -...
  8. wirless controller not turn on ont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    wirless controller not turn on ont work: Hi I have a problem with wireless controller The problem is that it stops working and does not work even when you connect it with the xbox to the usb port What the solution is known as original...
  9. wirless storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    wirless storage device: Hi there I'm looking at changing my external hard drive for my Xbox one x my question is. Is there any support for wireless hard drive connection with the Xbox one x I'm referring to game storage...
  10. Wirless internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirless internet: hi i tried to conect wirless internet on my xbox one and it didnt worked for few days. Then i did reset xbox and tried to connect the internet but is still not working. It means i can't set up...