Xbox Wiresless Controller not recognized at startup on Windows 10 while it is used wired...

Discus and support Xbox Wiresless Controller not recognized at startup on Windows 10 while it is used wired... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My Xbox Wiresless Controller is not recognized at startup on Windows 10 while it is used wired through USB. I have to unplug and plug it again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YuGiOhJCJ, Jan 30, 2022.

1. YuGiOhJCJ
    YuGiOhJCJ Guest

Xbox Wiresless Controller not recognized at startup on Windows 10 while it is used wired...

Hello,
    My Xbox Wiresless Controller is not recognized at startup on Windows 10 while it is used wired through USB.
    I have to unplug and plug it again so the Xbox button lights up.
    How to fix that please?
    Thank you.
    Best regards.

:)

YuGiOhJCJ, Jan 30, 2022
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Xbox Wiresless Controller not recognized at startup on Windows 10 while it is used wired through USB

HI YuGIOh,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! IS the port that you have your controller plugged into a USB 3.0 port? Also do you have "USB selective suspend" turned off on your pc?
  3. TinedPrince9938 Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 10 not working

I definitely have a wired unit

windows 10 does not recognize it at all.

I tried installing the software that came with it - device not recognized

I tried uninstalling the software from the installation disc and just plugging it in as directed - - device not recognized

has anyone out there actually gotten the xbox 360 wired controller working on windows 10?

If there are updated drivers I cant find them anywhere
  4. Dmytro Ivasjuk Win User

xbox wireless controller and adapter problem

Hi, Dericka! When I connect it using wired connection (special xbox wire for this controller) windows 11 recognizes it like just "controller". That`s it.
  5. Videea Win User

cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable

I have a VERY similar issue... i think you are talking about a wired 360 controller, but I am more specifically talking about a wired 360 guitar (controller). mine also is recognized by windows 10 as a 360 controller (not a guitar), and despite everything I do with them (i have 2)... it will not work on my xbox 1 x through windows 10 (and the xbox companion app built into windows 10). I was able to get my xbox 1 wired regular controller to work using windows 10. if you find an answer, please let me know, it will likely fix my issue as well, even though my issue is slightly different
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I use Xbox 360 controller for windows 10?

Hi,

Both wired and wireless Xbox 360 controllers work on Windows 10. Wired is just plug and play while wireless controllers need a receiver. I know 360 controllers work as I've used them on my own gaming PC running the latest version of Win 10.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wiresless Controller not recognized at startup on Windows 10 while it is used wired... - Similar Threads - Wiresless Controller recognized

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  4. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  5. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  9. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  10. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]