Xbox Wireless on-ear headpsets or in-ear headphones

Discus and support Xbox Wireless on-ear headpsets or in-ear headphones in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi team, will ever be possible to use Bluetooth/wireless on the console to pair headsets of our preference? I prefer on-ear headsets...I am very... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jester646, Sep 10, 2022.

1. /u/Jester646
    /u/Jester646 Guest

Hi team, will ever be possible to use Bluetooth/wireless on the console to pair headsets of our preference?

I prefer on-ear headsets...I am very uncomfortable with other solutions.

(I have no program knowledge) would this every be included in a future update?

I wish that was somehow possible to use airport or samsung galaxy earbuds for example. I understand that this isn't what gamer are looking.

The current solutions are very finicky, people are using the android xbox app to stream the console to the phone and from their use their headphones.

Other option is the Skull & Co. AudioBox for Xbox, this as a built in microphone that captures the sound of every bottom we press...

submitted by /u/Jester646
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jester646, Sep 10, 2022
  2. Jay U iice v2 Win User

Wireless Headset & ONE compatible?

HIGHLY UPSET. ALL I WANT IS A WIRELESS EAR PIECE. I DO NOT WANT CHORDS AND BIG HEADPHONES ON MY EARS LISTENING TO GAME VOLUME. I HAVE A SOUND BAR. I'M FINE WITH THAT. DROP A WIRELESS MIC!
  3. Hellhog Win User

turtle beach

Is the ear cups actually pressing against your ear (supra-aural) or are the completely surrounding your ear not touching it (circumaural)? If you have the same issue with the same ear accross any headset/headphone it may be medical.
  4. OftKilted Win User

Perfect gaming headphones for Xbox one

For sound isolation, I recommend either closed-back over the ear, or in-ear style earbuds.

The Xbox Controller with 3.5mm adapter and the Xbox Controller Stereo Adapter are both able to use standard Android earbud style headphones and maintain microphone compatibility. (the iPhone compatible headsets aren't compatible with the microphone)

If you are looking for inexpensive earbud style, thewirecutter has a nice article here on cheap in-ear headphones:

The Wirecutter: The Best Cheap In-Ear Headphones to Replace Your Stock Earbuds ( http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-headphones-under-40/ )

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the site above linked site.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Headset gaming, have you really tried it?

I personally use two different types of headsets, over-ear for competitive gaming and movies/music so I can hear every sound and note (Wh-1000xm3 and Ear Force X12). In-ear headphones when my ears feel like the Sun's temperature from the over-ear one.
  6. PlantingSteak5 Win User

Headset audio fix

Cosmic Byte Over the Ear Headphone with Mic & LED - G4000 Edition (Red)

These are the headphones with mic.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless on-ear headpsets or in-ear headphones - Similar Threads - Wireless ear headpsets

2. Xbox Wireless Headset audio balance (left ear cup dial) not working on Console (SOLVED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset audio balance (left ear cup dial) not working on Console (SOLVED): The model of the headset I’m referring to is the Xbox Wireless Stereo headset made for Xbox Series X|S. For some reason, the left audio knob is no longer working the way it should. It’s supposed...
  3. Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headset

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headset: Dear Microsoft, is there a chance to get Xbox Wireless In Ear Chat Headsets in the Future ? Regards :) a87d49c7-09c7-411b-a48b-8f7f75b83f19
  4. Is their a wireless microphone (not headphone or ear piece) for Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is their a wireless microphone (not headphone or ear piece) for Xbox one?: Can anyone tell me if their is a wireless microphone, I can use for Rock Band 4 for my xbox one? Not a headset. Either a strianght "no", if "yes" can you please tell me brand and model? TY...
  5. Single Ear Wireless Chat Headset Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Ear Wireless Chat Headset Xbox One: Why doesn't Microsoft make a single ear wireless chat headset for the Xbox One. They made one for the Xbox 360 and it was a popular accessory. e0baf08c-9150-4f6c-81b0-8a32ed29bf21
  6. Wireless In the ear headset for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless In the ear headset for Xbox one: Get me a wireless in the ear headset for the Xbox one. that is like the Xbox 360 in the ear headset. It has been more than enough time to make this product and I've heard a lot of people wanting...
  7. Xbox...Make a wireless Chat Ear Piece for Xbox One!!! Seriously, What's the Deal???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox...Make a wireless Chat Ear Piece for Xbox One!!! Seriously, What's the Deal???: I don't know how many times I've seen this on community forums, but the need is there! Please @XBoX release a small chat ear piece for Xbox One! A WIRELESS one! What is the deal??? I don't...
  8. Single Ear Wireless Mic ALREADY PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Ear Wireless Mic ALREADY PLEASE!!!: I have been browsing through the forums looking for an answer only to find out that there are many with the same question unanswered... I would really like this question to be answered as well......
  9. Replacing ear foam on 360 Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacing ear foam on 360 Wireless Headset: Hello, The foam on my (Halo 3 Edition) 360 Wireless Headset has all but deteriorated away. It looks like it is easy enough to replace it, but I am not sure what size/type of earphone foam will...
  10. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...