Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use.

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got the new xbox wireless headset and it worked fine for an hour but now wont connect to anything. I tried all the FAQs and reset my console.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elitespartan130, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use.

I just got the new xbox wireless headset and it worked fine for an hour but now wont connect to anything. I tried all the FAQs and reset my console. The light turns on for 10 seconds and goes off. It wont pair with anything not my pc, xbox, or mobile device. I left it to charge for over an hour and the light stays orange flashing constantly. Is there any solutions to this? I was very excited with the product and now disappointed.

:)

elitespartan130, Mar 18, 2021
  2. spennypug Win User

Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power

Have tried that. Also tried plugging xbox into different outlets. The usb for my wireless headset turns on but the xbox wont turn on. There seems to be power going to the usb ports but again, the xbox wont power on.
  3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

headset for xbox one

Sorry to say that this wont work. You nee a Headset with a cable or a wireless one. For the wireless headset you could use the USB for the charging station.
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

you can only use "for Xbox" wireless headsets, earbuds and co wont work.
  6. Georges C. Win User

My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonathan, I had the same problem with mine, if you've already plugged it into the console and the PC and it hasn't stopped blinking and hasn't been recognized, you should send it in for Microsoft warranty.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
Thema:

Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use.

1. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use. - Similar Threads - wireless headset wont

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  7. xbox wireless headset wont hard rest

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset wont hard rest: the headset just stopped working had it plugged in and when I went to use it again wouldnt turn on and will not hard reset. completely unresponsive Mic has volume in headset only but mic light...
  8. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help!: I tried to reset my xbox wireless headset because it wouldn't pair to my xbox. So I tried to reset it now it is powered off and the mic is still on and when plugged in it wont take charge...
  9. My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update.: My headset Just keep trying to turn on as soon as I put the USB cable on the Series X or power outlet. The Orange light Just blink twice and the White light turn on, I can hear the sound, and...
  10. Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s: So ever since about when i started using wireless headsets (about 3ish years) ive been having connection issues and now its worse then ever and i dont know how to fix it so please if this is on...