Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off.

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, The volume dial on Xbox Wireless Headset has fallen off. Doesn't seem to be able to be reattached. Looks like glue has degraded overtime and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesBlackwell5, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off.

Hi,

The volume dial on Xbox Wireless Headset has fallen off. Doesn't seem to be able to be reattached.

Looks like glue has degraded overtime and just seems to be some sort of lubricant on the underside.

I have had the headset a little over a year and is now out of warranty. I imagined this would be a premium product and am really unhappy that the product has failed in such a small amount of time.

Does any one know how to repair it or how to contact Microsoft about the issue. It seems to be a fairly common problem.

:)

JamesBlackwell5, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello JamesBlackwell5,

Good day!

I couldn't imagine how you're feeling right now, but it turns out that since the product has already ended its warranty the best possible thing to do is to purchase a new one. Considering that the product is out of warranty, you are most likely will be declined for refund or replacement. Although, you are free still free to contact live support and see if there's something they can do with the situation. That's out take away for this case.

I will leave this thread open for other helpful moderators just in case they have further insights that they can share with you. For now, our team will bow out.

We wish you the best of luck!

Regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. JamesBlackwell5 Win User

So is there no way I can have this fixed? It's a £110 headset. I just have to throw it away and buy a new one after just over a year?
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello JamesBlackwell5,

We really appreciate for your time and effort in writing here at Xbox Forum.

We just want to inform you that Xbox accessories has warranty expiration and that's the reason why you encountered a no service option on the website.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Gerosmo Marinas Win User

Hello JamesBlackwell5,

We appreciate so much for the time and effort that you have extended. Since the device is already out of warranty, you need to send it for a repair with a minimal charge. Below is the guide to process your repair request;

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you and resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Geri M.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. JamesBlackwell5 Win User

I have tried this process and it just says I can't have the item serviced. Says something like there are no service options. As I said I have tried to resolve this already through the website but I am not getting anywhere. I'm really disappointed in the way the product has fallen apart and trying to get help from Microsoft is very difficult.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off. - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Volume

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider: So, 1 week ago I had the volume start cutting out and being a trouble to just ignore. So I popped off the volume side dial and sure enough the tiny slider had come off the board. Any attempts to...
  8. Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume: I'm on a Windows 11 PC and I've connected an Xbox Wireless Headset using the Xbox Wireless Adapter and cable. There is a volume slider on the headset itself that works fine, but the headset is...
  9. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...
  10. XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off: My Microsoft Wireless XBox headset is just outside of the 12 month warranty (UK) and on picking it up the volumn control dial fell off, on looking it would seem that either glue has failed or the...