Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with my headset. My headset's sound annoyingly bad. When I look at the sound settings, only cd quality shows up. If I connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MertcanPostalcıoğlu, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem

Hello

I have a problem with my headset. My headset's sound annoyingly bad. When I look at the sound settings, only cd quality shows up. If I connect it via usb, I can also see the DVD quality. But it defines it as a separate entry.
    When I disconnect the headset, the headset almost does not notice it. The led light continues to glow white and steady. I tried reset the headset and uninstalling driver but it didn't fix the problem.

Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem [​IMG]

:)

MertcanPostalcıoğlu, Aug 11, 2022
  2. skys7 Win User

Quick question about the 360 bluetooth wireless headset.

^

Yes it is.

The standard wireless xbox headset sound is better then the standard xbox cable headset sound
  3. KirkMorrison2 Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

Is your Headset connected to an xbox wireless adapter? Or do you have one from corsair?

Today I've tested the Xbox Wireless Headset on my Xbox One X with Dolby Atmos activated and had no problems in CoD: Warzone.
    The headset I’m using is the RIG 700 wireless headset from Walmart. When I used it with Dolby atmos on my Xbox it worked fine. Now that I’ve move to PC it cuts out whenever I turn on spatial sounds in Warzone. I’ve turned spatial sounds on outside the game and I have no problems with the headset. I’m thinking it has something to do with that specific game.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. MertcanPostalcıoğl Win User

Hi JosefLBohorquez, Thank you for your answer.

When I try it with my Hyperx cloud stinger headset, I can see up to the studio quality option. I also connected the wireless headset to the xbox series s and the phone and I am not satisfied with the result I got. My sound card driver seems up to date. Apart from the solutions I mentioned, I also tried troubleshooting. Couldn't find any problems.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome
    Hope they can diagnose your headset or dig in your system to see what's going on!
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset sound

2. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  3. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  4. Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset: Whenever I connect my wireless headset to the console and join any discord party, the sound just won't work, even though, the mic works just fine and all the party members are able to hear me....
  5. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low: I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral dialer system app for work. The audio while using...
  6. Losing sound in some Game Pass games only with wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing sound in some Game Pass games only with wireless headset.: For some games (currently Hi-Fi Rush and Ghostwire: Tokyo), I am losing sound every couple of seconds for a second. I am using PC Game Pass to play those games on Windows 10 PC. This issue happens...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset no sources sound after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset no sources sound after firmware update: After updating my Xbox Wireless Headset yesterday trough the Xbox Accesories Windows App I can't hear my PC audio. The headset its being recognized properly trough USB Cable or Bluetooth but still...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound: Hi mates, Last 2 weeks (1 year usage of headset) I met a first problem. So, when in team I can hear anybody and they can hear me. But there is no sound of game. It appears for a moment when im...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Headset - Sound Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Wireless Headset - Sound Issues: I have my headset attached to my xbox and my PC via bluetooth and am running windows 10. When I do anything on the PC related to voice such as a discord call, clicking on the recording options in...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic sound issue: Hello. I tried every settings but i cant find solution for this problem. when i tried talk with headseti my sound goes scratcht to my friends. i also tried with mobile phone. i had same problem...