Xbox wireless headset robotic sound on party chat.

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset robotic sound on party chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all. Yesterday I got a new Xbox wireless headset, paired with my Series X. I got sound and all good. When my friends joined the party I heard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HackAtree, Nov 9, 2021.

1. HackAtree
    HackAtree Guest

Hello all.

Yesterday I got a new Xbox wireless headset, paired with my Series X. I got sound and all good. When my friends joined the party I heard them as if they were robots. Changing the headset mix from (mid game sound mid chat sound) to just chat sound, seemed to fixed the problem.

I read in another post that setting the output to just Headset fixes the problem. I need to try that at home.

Do I need to change that setting everytime I play with headset or tv output? or the system changes automatically when connecting the headset?

G.

:)

HackAtree, Nov 9, 2021
  2. HackAtree Win User

Hello Mateus,

Thanks I will try 2night and I will inform you. Otherwise there might be an issue. What makes me wonder is why when turning the headset knob to the "chat" side only.. the issue disappears regarding what is set in the sound settings of the console.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Regarding your question, I believe that the system will save your preference setting that once manually set by you will stay that way, even if you unplug the headset. Anyway, I suggest you look at the configuration when connecting your headphones.

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

If you're asking about wireless chat, it is not possible. The Warhead is the only 3rd party headset licensed to use the Xbox 360's wireless chat headset protocol; the Xbox One has different chat connections (and I don't think there are any wireless
    options yet).
  6. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

question about the 360 wireless earpiece from microsoft

The OFFICAL Wireless Xbox Headseat is CHAT ONLY. There is no way to get game audio out of the headset.

-

So game audio=Tv

Chat/Party=Headset
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset robotic sound on party chat. - Similar Threads - wireless headset robotic

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  8. I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...: As title says, my xbox wireless headset has snapped where the mute button is. This is not due to mistreatment and here's proof:...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  10. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...