Xbox Wireless Headset Party Chat Mic Quality?

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Party Chat Mic Quality? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When using discord, instagram calls, and an audio recorder the mic seemed perfectly fine however once I wrnt into party chat my friends startes saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Riley•_•, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Riley•_•
    Riley•_• Guest

When using discord, instagram calls, and an audio recorder the mic seemed perfectly fine however once I wrnt into party chat my friends startes saying that the mic quality is very poor and sounds like I'm talking on an old phone? Is this a firmware issue that can be solved with an update or is this a problem with the headphones?

:)

Riley•_•, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Riley•_• Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring Buzzing Noise

I had that too but it was only once I has my wireless headset plugged in. The only problem im facing is poor mic quality when using party chat.
  3. Rowns Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring Buzzing Noise

I had that too but it was only once I has my wireless headset plugged in. The only problem im facing is poor mic quality when using party chat.
    Did yours stop buzzing? I don't have it plugged in, I'm using it wireless.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are you using Bluetooth or the Xbox wireless adapter?
  5. Worldmind Win User

Been using this headset since launch, they promoted Crystal Clear Chat Audio. Been thinking for weeks now I've had great mic quality audio in my chats no complaints from friends. I traded in my Astro A50's because I liked the design of these headphones. They're comfortable and the speakers are phenomenal. The worst part of the Astro A50's were the **** head piece that would fall off.

My friend in Flordia has some Artic Series headphones his microphone sounds amazing, He likes the headset but his biggest complaint was that it's Bluetooth connection would disconnect his controller randomly from his Series X. and that bugged him. So I sent him a pair of these New Xbox Wireless Headset thinking it would solve that issue for him.

The moment he switched from his Crystal Clear Artic headphones too these Xbox headphones. The microphone quality was atrocious. complete potato.
    I was dumb founded and confused, The background audio was noticeable louder and worse, I could hear my own voice echo through his TV which **** with my own speech pattern. his personal audio was like underwater, tin can, just hot garbage. It was actually kind of painful.

We asked our third friend in the party chat if he noticed any difference from my headset and my buddy who just got his and he said we sounded the same. And that when our buddy switched it was very obvious

So this entire time I've been using these headphones thinking they're great and I've had a potato quality mic and wasn't even aware.
    Now that I'm madly aware as much as I love the speakers on these headphones I can't in good conscious continue to use these and subject my friends ears too this garbage.

So now I'm on the hunt for another pair of Wireless Gaming Headphones that provides Incredible speakers, a comfy design like these and a microphone that is of high quality and won't demolish my audio.
  6. enraged badgerz Win User

I agree it's awful. Foe such a good headset sound wise the mic is awful. It picks up far to much background noise even with mic monitoring off but cant pick up my voice proper. I've had to switch back to my turtle 70x's which is just stupid. If it's not sorted out I'm getting a refund.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Party Chat Mic Quality? - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Party

2. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  3. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  4. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  5. My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party: I have tried updating it, plugging in to Xbox, plugging into controller, and everyday it’ll randomly start bugging out saying I need to change my party chat mixer. Any ideas would help or should I...
  6. Why has my Xbox Wireless Headset stopped working on Fotnight Party chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Xbox Wireless Headset stopped working on Fotnight Party chat?: Hello the party chat has stopped working when I play fortnite on my xbox one. I use a Xbox Wireless Headset. I have tried: Resetting headset Resetting xbox I have reset headphones...
  7. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...: My setting in the party is set to party chat, my headset is set to neutral, I've tried updating, I've tried repairing, and I've tried turning everything off and back on. I can hear people in game...
  9. Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.: I recently bought the Starfield Wireless headset and everything seems perfect except for the mic quality in Party chat on the xbox. My friends say that I sound like I'm speaking through a laptop...
  10. I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...: Audio sounds good My friends are complaining about how I sound weird I've tried adjusting mic monitoring but that hasn't solved it yet I have opened it from the box today and don't know what to...