XBox Wireless Headset on PC Can't Use Mic and Output Stereo Audio at the Same Time

Discus and support XBox Wireless Headset on PC Can't Use Mic and Output Stereo Audio at the Same Time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen that other people have had this problem in the past, but can't see if there's been a fix anywhere. I'm using windows 10, and every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exactchangeonly, Mar 30, 2022.

1. XBox Wireless Headset on PC Can't Use Mic and Output Stereo Audio at the Same Time

I've seen that other people have had this problem in the past, but can't see if there's been a fix anywhere.

I'm using windows 10, and every time I open Discord or an application starts using the mic the high quality Stereo Audio cuts out.

I can get the audio to work if I switch the output to the terrible sounding hands-free audio.

Is this just the way it works, or is there a way of getting good quality audio out and being able to use the mic at the same time?

I'm using a Bluetooth 5.0 adapter if that helps.

Here is another forum post with this question, but that ends up unresolved.

:)

Exactchangeonly, Mar 30, 2022
  2. Exactchangeonly Win User

XBox Wireless Headset on PC Can't Use Mic and Output Stereo Audio at the Same Time

Perfect clarity. Thanks for your answer Dom.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Exactchangeonly,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of writing, the Xbox Wireless Headset is not capable of adequately outputting stereo audio while simultaneously using your microphone via Bluetooth due to technical limitations. In order to use both at the same time, we recommend connecting via USB or the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

Let us know if we were able to provide you with clarity regarding the issue.

Thank you,

XBF Dom
  4. BloodPrince 361 Win User

Do hearing aid streamers work on Xbox one?

im deaf myself but i use a stereo headset to watch TV. if the game audio is streamed THROUGH the TV and the audio equipment is hooked up to TV itself NOT the Xbox then the headeset should work. only approved devices will link with the Xbox itself like Turtle
    Beach headsets etc.

my stereo wireless headset is hooked to TV output and my Xbox is hooked to the TV input. game audio works fine for me
  5. xAl Sah Him Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset on PC

I have Same problem.

I think that this headset dont work on pc like on xbox. I tried to connect it with the xbox wireless adapter and , it works, both are enable to use, stereo and mic, BUT, i have problems when i activate dolby atmos or windows sonic. The sound failed sometimes.

The solutions that i used was, connect the headset in two devices, Bluetooth ,to use stereo with dolby atmos and wireless adapter for mic.

Sorry my english.
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Headphones stop working

Thema:

1. XBox Wireless Headset on PC Can't Use Mic and Output Stereo Audio at the Same Time - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Can't

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...
  4. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem. When I try and play with friends and join...
  5. Can't change volume of Xbox Wireless Headset on Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Can't change volume of Xbox Wireless Headset on Win10: Hi Guys hope you can help me out. Yesterday I got the Xbox Wireless Headset and connected it to my PC with the Xbox Wireless Adapter (The new/small one) Everything worked great right out of the...
  6. New wireless headset, I can hear party, but they can't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New wireless headset, I can hear party, but they can't hear me.: I just got a new wireless headset, it works on different accounts on my Xbox and other xboxes but it won't work for my account. I can hear everyone in the party but they can't hear me. I went to...
  7. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  8. Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hi! So I recently made a partial switch from Xbox to PC, and brought my Razer Thresher headset with me: (https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one/) I use...
  9. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  10. why can't anyone but Turtle Beach make a truly wireless headset for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't anyone but Turtle Beach make a truly wireless headset for Xbox One?: Why can't anyone, except Turtle Beach, make a truly wireless headset (no chat cable) for the Xbox One? I cannot believe it is somehow technical. Turtle Beach may have smart people, but doubt it...