XBox Wireless Headset Not Mic Monitoring

Discus and support XBox Wireless Headset Not Mic Monitoring in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently purchased an XBox Wireless Headset which works ok but I have two issues and do not know how to report them to Microsoft. On a website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MMatrix001, Nov 9, 2021.

1. MMatrix001
    MMatrix001 Guest

I have recently purchased an XBox Wireless Headset which works ok but I have two issues and do not know how to report them to Microsoft. On a website it states to hold down the xbox button on the Xbox Series S controller and from the screen that appears I should select "make a report" but I see only 3 options namely Switch off Console, Switch off Controller or Restart Console.

My issues are 1) Mic Monitoring is not working at all i.e. I cannot hear my own voice in the earpieces no matter which Mic Monitoring option I select and 2) all the literature states the Headset should be useable for around 15 hours per charge but I am getting nowhere near 15 hours. Does anyone know how I report these issues to Microsoft and/or does anyone have a view on the issues and whether there is a resolution I can use?

Thanks

:)

MMatrix001, Nov 9, 2021
  2. GrowlingYapper Win User

Mic Monitor for new XB1 Headsets

End of October TB release a fully wireless headset which as mic monitoring.
  3. WColeTerry Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset mic monitoring

I upgraded to their wireless headset over Christmas, and mic monitoring is working on that device.

I am now assuming the wired mic monitoring has a limitation due to the lack of power or something similar.

Anyways, wanted to share with everyone. If you want mic monitoring you can hear, upgrade to the wireless model!
  4. FullHornet Win User

Gaming headsets for the Xbox One

Turtle Beach just came out with a completely wireless surround sound headset with mic monitoring for the Xbox One Stealth 500 X. Goes for $230.
  5. WColeTerry Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset mic monitoring

I have not, how do you do that through the console?

Anybody know if the wireless headset is any better with mic monitoring?

Thanks!
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Thema:

1. XBox Wireless Headset Not Mic Monitoring - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Mic

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  6. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  8. Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?: I want to stream from my Xbox using a capture card going to my pc. I’m thinking about getting the Xbox wireless headset because of its two-devices-at-once abilities but I’m trying to see if that...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC: The mic monitoring function works for my headset but when I try to use the mic on Discord and Apex Legends, the mic doesn't work. I tried connecting it through Xbox Wireless Adaptor and USB-C, but...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz: My Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on my pc, people have recommended changing the default format to 2 channel 44000hz but when I go in to change it the default format...