Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I couldn't find it in the insider patch notes submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gimel182, May 25, 2022.

1. /u/gimel182
    /u/gimel182 Guest

/u/gimel182, May 25, 2022
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

Microphone not working on Xbox Series X, works on Xbox One

Hi!

Try to update the controller firmware again and plug the stereo headset adapter into the bottom of your controller so it can also get updates.

You can find more details here: Update your Xbox Wireless Controller

Regards
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Headset only working on 1 of 6 controllers

While updating each controller, make sure the headset is connected before the update process.

More info can be found Here, where it details how to update controller
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Where Can I Find DLC Details?

According to a user on Reddit, it is a new thing with Far Cry 6:

"According to Ubisoft support, "DLC content is sharable between first party accounts, but ULC (basically all the cosmetics and pre order bonus stuff) is not sharable." So those items will only go to the account that purchased the game."

https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry6/comments/q3jzzc/dlc_issue_when_game_sharing/

Edit: I suspect that the Game Sharing is treated the same as playing the game on different consoles with the same account

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/...-sharing-in-far-cry-6/000099058?origin=middle

If you have Twitter, you could try tweeting Ubioft support for clarification:

https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Hello SleepiestGecko2, by definition game sharing only allows access to the base game, in cases of games that the extra content is accessed by other accounts in the sharing this is entirely the developer's decision.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Thanks SleepiestGecko2, have a nice weekend.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details? - Similar Threads - wireless headset got

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  8. I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...: As title says, my xbox wireless headset has snapped where the mute button is. This is not due to mistreatment and here's proof:...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  10. Just got an update for the MS wireless headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got an update for the MS wireless headset.: Anyone know what it did? submitted by /u/JamesDax61 [link] [comments]