Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset to use with my Xbox Series S console, my MacBook Pro and my iPhone. It worked flawlessly for about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Kyle, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Daniel Kyle
    Daniel Kyle Guest

Hello,

I have purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset to use with my Xbox Series S console, my MacBook Pro and my iPhone.

It worked flawlessly for about 3 months. It has been acting up recently. The audio works just fine on my Mac and my iPhone, but when I use it with my Xbox is does not work as intended. When I wear it properly I can hear no game or system audio. Party chat and Discord work just fine, but audio does not come through. However when I lift the left ear-cup to about halfway up my ear game audio comes through perfectly.

I have tried

• Restarting (both xbox and headset)
    • Updating (both xbox and headset)
    • Reseting (both xbox and headset)
    Thank you for your help in advance!

Kind Regards,

D

:)

Daniel Kyle, Dec 19, 2022
  2. YourBoyPhil Win User

New Xbox Wireless Headset (2021) constant disconnecting

I’m having the same issues with steelseries and razor headsets. The Xbox wireless is the problem 100%. It needs to be fixed or all wireless headsets need their own dongles.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox wireless headset issues on pc

Oh no, I mean. Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth 5.0 etc.
    Unfortunately Wireless Headset can be a bit tricky or not work as intended on PCs with a lower Bluetooth version.

I was checking a similar thread, it seems this issue is solved using the Xbox Wireless adapter or connecting directly the headset via USB, on PC the wireless headset have some issues when you want to use sound and microphone at the same time

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. RIG0R M0RTlS Win User

Headset audio cuts out with multiple headsets and controllers.

So the audio for these headset are all using wireless technologies at some level. What kind of wireless router do you have? How close is it to your Headset? Do you have any cell phones in the area when using your xbox? Are you able to get into your wireless
    router settings to adjust settings?

I've had lots of luck changing wireless channels on the 5ghz and 2.4ghz range in order to solve connectivity issues with controllers and wireless headsets.
    The HyperX headset is wired so I don't believe that it's an exclusively wireless issue.
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset on PC

6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Headset chat

Is the headset wired or wireless? If the headset is wired, it could be an issue with the cable connecting the headset to the controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Issues - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Issues

2. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  3. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  4. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  5. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  6. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  8. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  9. Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue: Has anyone had problems with the plastic by the mic button crumble? I noticed where mine broke. It broke by a small screw that was threaded into it but I don’t know where it went. Mine is less...
  10. Xbox Issue with Chat Mixer and a PDP wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Issue with Chat Mixer and a PDP wireless headset: I have an old Xbox One and I'm using a PDP wireless headset via USB dongle. Since the OS update that came out this week I've had the software Chat Mixer greyed out and Chat maxes out when I...