Xbox Wireless Headset in-stock notice duration inqiry

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset in-stock notice duration inqiry in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have sent an In-stock notice for the Xbox Wireless Headset 2 days prior to the writing of this inquiry after I have visited real-life shops of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Por ToMak, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Por ToMak
    Por ToMak Guest

Hello, I have sent an In-stock notice for the Xbox Wireless Headset 2 days prior to the writing of this inquiry after I have visited real-life shops of Xbox retailers to inquire whether I could purchase said product in said stores, however, I was informed the Headset could only be purchased online, therefore, I have decided to purchase the Headset from your online shop, as I found said Headset, I was informed it is out of stock. I have sent an application to be informed as soon as the Headset is in stock. However, to this day, I have not received any notice whether the Headset is in stock or has ended production, I still wish to purchase this product and I would like to receive a reply as soon as possible.

Mak, Ryan

Potential Future Customer

:)

Por ToMak, Apr 7, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello Ryan! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

The Xbox Wireless Headset can be bought directly on the Microsoft Store (US only in this page): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/xbox-wireless...

It seems that the headset is in stock, but if you try to purchase it, and then the purchase fails, I'd also recommend that you check other game store or even online stores, and you can buy with them too. Everything related to warranty and support will be the same if you purchase it from the Microsoft Store or any other store.
  3. Loaded Sherlock Win User

Wireless Headset Yet Microsoft? Not really wireless.

Agreed. Did we take a step backwards when we bought the Xbox One? I love the system, but not having a simple wireless headset like the one on the Xbox 360 is really annoying. I hate this wire. I already broke my the one that came with the system and replaced
    it with another stock headset. I DO NOT want a stereo headset as I have a nice sound system. Just make a wireless headset already. The system should have came with one to begin with.
  4. XB Antz Win User

Xbox stock microphone still not working!

Finally got a mic to work after four months, I fixed my problem by buying a new controller and headphone set .

It looks like the stock controller for the Xbox one had problems updating because as soon as I connected my new controller I had to update and it worked and i was able to hear and speak to people .

I tried all the steps below before buying the new controller and headset and they did not work, i believe it was because there was no update for my old stock controller or there was a problem updating it .

This is what I did :

1. Turned off the Xbox one by unplugging it from the wall .

2. Removed all parts of the charge and play kit out of the stock controller and put them into the new controller .

3. Connected the Xbox one back into the wall and switched it on .

4. Then updated the new controller .

5. Connected the new headset to the new controller and started up Call of Duty Black ops 3 .

The new controller I bought had the new 3.5mm connection, where as the old controller was stock and did not,

I think this might also be part of the problem .

www.game.co.uk/.../official-xbox-one-wireless-controller-with-3-5mm-stereo-jack-721223

The headset I bought were Kama Tritons with the 3.5mm connector and the old headset was the Xbox one stock headset .

www.trittonaudio.com/.../kama_xbox-one.asp

Hope it helps.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset

Hello there @MapleSyrup69690! I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

Sorry for the issue with out of stock items. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the exact date when the Xbox wireless headset will be back in stock. We recommend checking back regularly to the store to see if there are any stocked.

I wish you a lovely day. All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox wireless headset

Hello there @harleyedmonds I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

Sorry for the issue with out of stock items. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the exact date when the Xbox wireless headsets will be back in stock. We recommend checking back regularly to the store to see if there are any stocked.

I wish you a lovely day. All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset in-stock notice duration inqiry - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset stock

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  8. I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...: As title says, my xbox wireless headset has snapped where the mute button is. This is not due to mistreatment and here's proof:...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  10. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...