Xbox wireless headset connectivity issues.

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset connectivity issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've had the xbox wireless headset for quite some time and it is a great piece of kit, lately I've ran into an issue that kinda defeats the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YXNG SSAINT, Dec 4, 2022.

1. YXNG SSAINT
    YXNG SSAINT Guest

Hello,
    I've had the xbox wireless headset for quite some time and it is a great piece of kit, lately I've ran into an issue that kinda defeats the point of the headset.
    The headset refuses to connect to two devices at once unless one of them is the xbox.
    I recently bought a pc and for the first day it worked, but ever since the headset will either only connect to the xbox and my pc or just my pc (in situation where id want my pc and my phone connected).
    I've tried everything from updating and re setting the headset but nothing seems to be working, any help please?

:)

YXNG SSAINT, Dec 4, 2022
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Headset chat

Is the headset wired or wireless? If the headset is wired, it could be an issue with the cable connecting the headset to the controller.
  4. Eric Wilborn Win User

xbox blue tooth HELP

Hey there. I assume you're talking about the official Xbox wireless headset. Have you tried the following?

The headset can’t connect to a specific controller

Try the following:

Unplug any wired headsets from the console.

On the wireless headset, press the connect button. Lights on the wireless headset and on the controller are lit when they are connected. If the headset connects to the wrong position on the controller, press the connect button again to switch to the next
    available position.

If your headset still won’t connect, try this:

Disconnect all other accessories from the console.

Turn off all wireless controllers:

Press and hold the Guide button on the controller for three seconds.

Confirm that you want to turn off only the controller.

Press the power button on the wireless headset.

Press the connect button on the console.

Press the connect button on the wireless headset. The lights around the console power button will spin and blink once. The position that remains lit is the position of the wireless headset.

If you want to test if the wireless headset will connect to the other positions, press the connect button again. The wireless headset connects to the next position.
  5. seven.alive Win User

XBOX FREEZING WHEN WIRELESS MIC CONNECTS

Been experiencing this for a while, I use a wireless headset also. Same issues. I thought it was my xbox, at least I know it isn't now!

Xbox freezes on boot and during gameplay with wireless headset connected. I tested this on old white 60gb and a slim xbox using the same original white xbox headset.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

xbox wireless headset issues on pc

Oh no, I mean. Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth 5.0 etc.
    Unfortunately Wireless Headset can be a bit tricky or not work as intended on PCs with a lower Bluetooth version.

I was checking a similar thread, it seems this issue is solved using the Xbox Wireless adapter or connecting directly the headset via USB, on PC the wireless headset have some issues when you want to use sound and microphone at the same time

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset connectivity issues. - Similar Threads - wireless headset connectivity

2. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  3. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  4. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  5. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...: Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers. 1c419c0d-b302-4323-b1d5-10dbd1331eae
  6. Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two separate xbox wireless headsets have constant "connecting" tones.: This is my second headset which has a tone of connecting over and over. It has occurred since updating to the latest firmware and did not happen on the older firmware that came with the headset....
  7. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...
  8. Wireless Xbox Headset is connecting but no audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Headset is connecting but no audio: The little icon in the corner shows up when it’s connected and it makes a sound when it connects but after that there is no sound whatsoever. I’ve tried hard resetting the console, resetting the...
  9. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  10. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.: My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected. 364f4a41-af8b-49cc-8a28-3a8b0c3d6c76