Xbox wireless headset charging problem

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset charging problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi , I have brought a new Xbox wireless headset for series X and it shows orange blinking while I connected it to the Xbox ( assuming it’s charging )... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by krishna sunkara, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Xbox wireless headset charging problem

Hi , I have brought a new Xbox wireless headset for series X and it shows orange blinking while I connected it to the Xbox ( assuming it’s charging ) like after an hour I disconnected it from the charger yet still it’s dosent turn on . Is there any specific way to charge it or did I receive a defective piece ?

:)

krishna sunkara, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Chase G Win User

Wireless headset

3. HassanB Win User

My new wireless mic

To fully charge the Microsoft Wireless XBOX 360 headset you need to leave the headset charging with the cable for 6 hours.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Krishna! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

Be sure to securely plug in the cable to both your console and the headset. If you have different cable, please try using it.

To further isolate the issue, try plugging in your headset to a different power source - it could be another port on your console or on a different device.

Don't forget to check as well for its firmware updates. All the troubleshooting steps can be found through this link here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....
  5. OrcaAmity Win User

My Bluetooth Headset Doesn't Work Anymore

Things are working now. When you mentioned the controller, something crossed my mind. I was charging my wireless controller when this problem happened. I think my wireless controller was letting out a signal that was corrupting me headset signal. When
    I first used my headset, I never had my wireless controller then. Then the day after I faced problems with my headset when I was charging my battery in my wireless controller and things have been fine with my headset while I've been using my wireless controller.
    Obviously when I mentioned my headset, I was talking about my Bluetooth. Thanks for the help.
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

Wired connection is better because there is no need to charge the headset, just plug the headset into the control, and with the wireless connection you would need to charge the headset and the control as well.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset charging problem - Similar Threads - wireless headset charging

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  4. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  5. Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset WILL NOT finish charging: My Xbox wireless headset has been plugged in for 2 days straight and will not finish charging. The orange light continues blinking and when I try to play with it, my Xbox says that the battery is...
  6. How do I confirm that my new Xbox Wireless Headset battery is not charging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I confirm that my new Xbox Wireless Headset battery is not charging?: I have a brand new Xbox Series X and Xbox Wireless Headset. When I took the headset out of the box, the battery was completely drained. I plugged it into the console with the provided cord, and it...
  7. Wireless headset not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not charging: Hi guys! My 6 month old Microsoft Wireless headset is for some reason not charging anymore. The LED is continuously blinking orange which indicates that it's charging but it never finishes. I've...
  8. Xbox wireless headset won’t charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset won’t charge: I just bought this wireless headset a little more than 30 days ago so now I can’t return it to the store and when I looked up the serial number on Microsoft account it says that the warranty on...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox wireless headset charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox wireless headset charge?: The headset connects just fine but one morning i put it on the charger and it just didn’t charge, I’ve tried the hard reset, connecting it somewhere else, checking if there was a firmware update...
  10. Why is my wireless headset mic flashing white when charging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my wireless headset mic flashing white when charging?: I plug in the headset and the power light isn't turning on at all. The only thing that reacted to me plugging it in is the white light on the mic. It is now flashing but I'm not sure If it's even...