Xbox Wireless Controller/Xbox Wireless Headset

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller/Xbox Wireless Headset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Insider & Xbox Public : Controllers We’ve received some reports that users’ controllers are randomly losing sync or disconnecting from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GregoryLinePlay, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Xbox Wireless Controller/Xbox Wireless Headset

Xbox Insider & Xbox Public :

Controllers

We’ve received some reports that users’ controllers are randomly losing sync or disconnecting from the console. If you encounter this behavior, please be sure to report this issue after reconnecting.

-> Xbox Wireless Headset -> Xbox Wireless Controller

submitted by /u/GregoryLinePlay
    [link] [comments]

/u/GregoryLinePlay, Mar 10, 2023
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. Arminator Win User

Can I use my Bluetooth headphones with the Xbox controller?

Even though the newer Xbox One controllers have Bluetooth built in, there is no way to bind a Bluetooth Headset to them.

You're currently limited to the standard wired headsets, that go to the controller, or special wireless headsets that are specifically licensed to the Xbox like for example these

Turtle Beach Wireless Headsets for Xbox One
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why is XBox so bad

5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox Controller and TurtleBeach Wireless headset unsyncing from XBox One

6. michael fisher2 Win User

Mic stops working on Xbox S, have to unplug console

If my headset isn't connected to the controller it shouldn't have anything to do with the controller should it? The headset is wireless so it pairs directly to the Xbox through a wireless USB connection.
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Controller/Xbox Wireless Headset

1. Xbox Wireless Controller/Xbox Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Wireless

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...