Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC)

Discus and support Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to test the controller buttons in Xbox Accessories app on Win10, but the test mode wouldn't work at all. 1403fd05-1850-49ce-89ac-c463093f6d10 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SeanG711, Nov 29, 2020.

1. SeanG711
    SeanG711 Guest

I tried to test the controller buttons in Xbox Accessories app on Win10, but the test mode wouldn't work at all.

:)

SeanG711, Nov 29, 2020
  2. JacoZietsman Win User

Revert/Rollback/Downgrade Xbox Controller Firmware. There is a way to do this!!! (FULL guide with pics)

I am on a PC where can I find the update? My Xbox Accessories app say that my controller is up to date.

my Controller firmware is 4.8.1908.0

The Xbox Accessories app recognise my controller and even register the stick movements when I set up a profile. But in Test Mode no buttons are registering?????
  3. WRDSY Win User

Xbox Series S|X controller just blinking via USB

Sadly didn't fix it :/

The accessory app won't work since my PC won't recognize the controller since it's just blinking
  4. WilliamK_01 Win User

Xbox One controller on PC Suddenly stops working

I'm having similar issues with my xbox one controller connected through usb on my windows 10 pc. The controller just stops working mid-game. If I alt-tab out and into the program is starts working again but quickly stop working. When testing the buttons
    using the xbox accessories app - test mode shows no buttons being pressed. Not sure what's going on. Let me know if you found a solution. Thanks.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Devices and Accessories

Hi there Volcannon,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with creating slots/profiles for the accessory device. What accessory are you working with? (Xbox One wireless controller, Xbox One Elite wireless controller, Adaptive Controller)

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. Sanana94 Win User

WINDOWS XBOX 360 CONTROLLER

Hello there.

Wireless controllers won't work with Windows PCs unless you have an Xbox 360 wireless adapter for PC (it's quite cheap on websites like amazon).

If you have a WIRED controller then make sure you have the latest drivers.

Wireless controllers + Play n Charge kit cable are not to be considered wired and will need a wireless adapter to work.

Follow this guide for more information.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC) - Similar Threads - wireless controller won't

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  4. New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10: Few days ago I got a new Xbox wireless controller, I've connected it to one Windows 10 laptop and it worked perfectly. Few days later I tried connecting it to another Windows 10 laptop and it...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass: Today when I went to turn on my PC and open up gamepass, I was shown a small alert that said "No controller is connected" last night I had used the same controller without any issue but this...
  7. Xbox controller won't connect to wireless Adapter on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't connect to wireless Adapter on PC.: I've been using a Xbox controller with a wireless adapter on my PC for about two years with no problems. Yesterday while playing a game my batteries ran out like they have many times before, Since...
  8. XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one wireless controller won't connect no matter what: so i have two xbox one wireless controllers that im trying to connect to my windows 11 PC, and the first one (an xbox one s controller) connects just fine through bluetooth, however the second...
  9. Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in: Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in. I have been having problems with my Xbox one wireless controller and the external hard drive. I have...
  10. My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Wireless Xbox Controller won't connect when playing a game on Cloud gaming: My Wireless Xbox Controller connects to my MacBook via Bluetooth and through that I play on Xbox cloud gaming, but recently I connect my controller to my MacBook and when I start the game the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox adaptive controller test mode