Xbox Wireless Controller - Vibration Right Motor İssue

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller - Vibration Right Motor İssue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox Wireless Controller(2020) Carbon Black. The issue is the vibration in the games. Left vibration motor is working but right trigger motor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BEYAZITISIK, Jan 8, 2023.

1. BEYAZITISIK
    BEYAZITISIK Guest

I have a Xbox Wireless Controller(2020) Carbon Black. The issue is the vibration in the games. Left vibration motor is working but right trigger motor is not working. My guarantee dropped at 27.12.2022. I am using my computer on PC. I tried in several games such as forza horizon etc. In past, when you throttle a car in the game right trigger motor was immersively rumbling, but it is not working like that anymore. My controllers version is "5.15.3168.0". It is seem as latest update. I can not understand this problem. Rumbling broke after a week my guarantee ended. I can not reach xbox help desk because of my warranty ended.

:)

BEYAZITISIK, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

HI BEYAZITISIK,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you encountered issue on your Wireless Controller. The right trigger motor is not working (vibrating like the left). Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. Is the controller updated?
    2. What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    3. Was this working before?
    4. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

• To update your controller on a Windows PC, open the Xbox Accessories app and connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. Once the controller is connected, you'll be prompted to install an update if one is required.
    • To isolate the issue, try to use/test the controller to another device/console. See the result.
    Kindly visit this article for more details. Search results | Xbox Support search the topics that correspond your needs.

[​IMG]

To update your controller on a Windows PC, open the Xbox Accessories app and connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. Once the controller is connected, you'll be prompted to install an update if one is required.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. smileskybird Win User

X1 controllers are barely held together

My only issue with the controller is it vibrates like crazy, like 10x more than how the Xbox 360 wireless controller for my Xbox 360 slim console vibrates, especially when playing Forza 5 and Zoo Tycoon (driving buggy like a bad driver). It's probably because
    of the motor things inside the controller. It would be nice if M could come up with a Dashboard software setting which decreases the vibration.
  4. Pyro Psycho 624 Win User

Possible controller glitch

Cleaning the controller worked perfectly although one of the vibration motors is a little broken.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Xbox 360 controller right motor makes loud noise

I would return it. It sounds like the right motor is not connected to the mechanics that make it vibrate.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Can Li-ion battery outputting 3.7 volts each, damage my Xbox controller?

under volting can cause stability issues in the way the controller works and may not have enough power for everything, it may even cut out when vibration motors start up.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Controller - Vibration Right Motor İssue - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Vibration

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?: I use pc windows 11 and I want to turn it off on fifa 2022 i downloaded from xbox gamepass, i tried loading xbox accessories app but it wont let me configure bluetooth device. How do I do it?...