Xbox wireless controller on PC keeps pressing random buttons via bluetooth (left bumper)

Discus and support Xbox wireless controller on PC keeps pressing random buttons via bluetooth (left bumper) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller when connected to my PC via Bluetooth, always keeps pressing to the right, even tho i'm not pressing anything (sometimes it also presses... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robin Dilger, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Robin Dilger
    Robin Dilger Guest

Xbox wireless controller on PC keeps pressing random buttons via bluetooth (left bumper)

My controller when connected to my PC via Bluetooth, always keeps pressing to the right, even tho i'm not pressing anything (sometimes it also presses down/up).
    The Problems seems to be with the left bumper only.

But when i plug it in via USB cable it doesnt press to the right constantly. The Problem only hapens via Bluetooth and not via USB, via USB the controller works perfectly fine.

I am kinda lost at this point. I installed the Xbox Accessories App and updated the controller disconnected it and tried everything again but it didnt do anything.

:)

Robin Dilger, Sep 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Robin

Please try reinstalling your controller driver:
    Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager > search something like Xbox controller category (or similar) > expand the category using the little arrow (">") > select delete/uninstall driver

Click OK, restart your PC and reconnect the controller.

If the issue persists, reinstall/update Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator driver.

You can do it following previous steps, but now select Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator.

Can take a while, would be great to wait up to 15 minutes before trying again

If none of the above works try reinstalling instead your Bluetooth card driver to see if that helps
  3. Monkey Man 27140 Win User

Xbox controller not 'usable' on my PC.

Good thought, but this doesn't address the controller not appearing under 'Bluetooth & devices'.

One more detail, when I connect the controller wirelessly to the pc via the Xbox Wireless Adapter. Press the sync button, light blinks rapidly. On PC click 'add xbox controller via wireless adapter. The controller light immediately goes solid, but the PC never indicates it found a device, it just keeps searching indefinitely.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

to use xbox one controller on pc

it can be connected via bluetooth, but this will function as a controller, you cannot use headphones or mic through the controller via a bluetooth connection.

you can use the controller wired with a usb cable attached, this will enable mic and audio passthrough on the controller.

you can purchase the official wireless dongle which will do the same functions as wired.

Direct from microsoft

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...roller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc

On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button  is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the
    top, where the bumpers are.

Things to keep in mind:

• For best performance, update your controller.
    • Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.
    • Bluetooth doesn’t support attachments such as headsets, chatpads or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.
    • We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.
  5. taidara Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live on one XBOX but I can on another?

Could you delete the system update intalled on your Xbox and reinstall system software. Follow the steps up front how to do this.

Turn off your console. Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is completely booted up.

Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Keep us posted!
  6. Corymoirn16 Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Causes Me to Disconnect From Xbox Live

I have the Bluetooth mic I haven't had a problem with it. Try this it deletes the update and you can update it when you sign back in.

On your console, go to Settings hub, and then select System.

Select Storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

1.Press the left bumper.

2.Press the right bumper.

3.Press the X button.

4.Press the left bumper.

5.Press the right bumper.

6.Press the X button
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless controller on PC keeps pressing random buttons via bluetooth (left bumper) - Similar Threads - wireless controller keeps

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting: Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that my controller keeps disconnecting after 5min...
  5. My xbox One controller keeps connecting to the wrong wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox One controller keeps connecting to the wrong wireless dongle.: I have 2 computers, each on a different desks, but the desks are right next to each other. I have 2 controllers for each of the PCs. Both PCs are using the official wireless dongles for the xbox...
  6. I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...: Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller. ce9f62c6-fd09-4610-a19f-da86fb8ec094
  7. Series X controller keeps disconnecting from wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller keeps disconnecting from wireless adapter: Hi guys, I just got a used series X controller + wireless adapter combo. I used them for my PC and the Bluetooth connection worked perfectly fine. On the other side, the wireless connection was...
  8. Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting: I’ve had these controllers and Xbox for three years and nothing like this has ever happened. I use the controllers that came with the xbox and use a new Razer Kaira wireless headset. They all...
  9. Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting: My headset and controllers keep disconnecting but staying on. I have the controllers that came with my xbox one x and a turtle beach stealth 700 wireless. Have used the same headset for almost 2...
  10. Series S wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: So about 4 months ago I purchased a new xbox series S and it worked fine then a few months ago my controller started disconnecting and now my headset and controller disconnect every couple of...