Xbox wireless controller LED Light does not turn off on PC!!!

Discus and support Xbox wireless controller LED Light does not turn off on PC!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot turn of the Led or set darker. There is no settings in PC for wirelles controller. I tape the x literally. PLEASE Give pc update so PC gamers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xBoGix, Nov 16, 2022.

1. xBoGix
    xBoGix Guest

I cannot turn of the Led or set darker. There is no settings in PC for wirelles controller. I tape the x literally. PLEASE Give pc update so PC gamers can change the brightness for xbox wirelles controller's LED LIGHT. It is also bad for the battery. PLEASE DO SOMETHİNG.

:)

xBoGix, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XBOGIX

You’re right, right now is not possible to dim the Xbox button LED on PC , only on Xbox :c

Probably the team is already working on it, but there is no way to know when the feature is going to be released

In any case you can try suggesting this idea here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

when it comes to battery life the led will last weeks on aa battery, so has minimal draw.

i agree we need an option to tone down the brightness a bit for some people, but it does little to distract me when i am gaming as my monitor is 32" curved and stupidly bright lol.
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

X-box 360 wont connect to my contoller ???

Start this off with the console turned OFF, and the controller turned OFF

Press and hold the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your wireless controller until the green light flashes.

Turn on your Xbox 360 console. Press and hold the connect button next to the memory card ports on the front of your console.

Press and hold the connect button on the top of your wireless controller. Use the controller with your console once the green flashing lights on both units cease spinning.
  5. NeetzNeo Win User

Xbox One controller does not work. Need help

Hi,thank you for taking your time to lend some help, my controller is mainly a wireless one but it does support a wired connection too. I tried connecting it to the Xbox using a wire, but still the controller was yet not lighting up(Logo button). I did plug it to my laptop and to my surprise it turned on for a bit but then the light turned off and there was just vibrations occuring while it was plugged and now the light does not turn anymore when it's plugged to the laptop only vibrations.
  6. agoodboye Win User

xbox one play and charge kit

Does the light of the cable not work on PC? Because my battery pack works fine, I can play wireless with the battery pack. And the cable is working too. I can use it on other devices and if I remove the battery while wired the controller works perfectly.
    Just the led still wont shine.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless controller LED Light does not turn off on PC!!! - Similar Threads - wireless controller LED

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...