Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset.

Discus and support Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a razer nari for xbox one and when I connect it to my xbox it works just fine but when I connect it to my pc through my xbox wireless adapter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dan_HDJ, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Dan_HDJ
    Dan_HDJ Guest

I have a razer nari for xbox one and when I connect it to my xbox it works just fine but when I connect it to my pc through my xbox wireless adapter the headset audio crackles and pops and the crackling and popping becomes even worse when I connect a controller to it too.

:)

Dan_HDJ, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Dan_HDJ Win User

I am on 11 and I have tried it on numerous headsets both wirelessly and wired so it is 100% the adapter
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yeah, that's really strange
    Did you test the headphone on the other PC connecting them via Bluetooth?

Could you connect the wireless adapter to that other PC?

If finally the issue persists, as you said previously. Probably is an issue with the wireless adapter.

But if you want we can try another things on the PC where you're using the adapter
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Dan_HDJ

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed

Is this happening on windows 11 or 10?
    If you connect only a controller to the PC via wireless adapter, works properly?
    Are you able to test another headset or connect it wired?
    And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. Dan_HDJ Win User

I reinstalled the driver but that didn’t help so I tested the headphones on another computer and they didn’t crackle on that computer. I never had this issue on my main pc with any headphones whether they are wired or wireless they didn’t crackle. The issue just started to happen only on that pc only when I have headphones connected through the wireless adapter.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update Dan
    Are you able to test the wireless adapter using a different PC?
    This can tell us if it's definitely an issue with the adapter itself

If not, may I know if you tried uninstalling wireless adapter driver?

Windows + X, select Device Manager, expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers, and right-click Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 device.
    Finally select uninstall or delete, restart your PC and give it a new try
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset. - Similar Threads - Wireless adapter making

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  5. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  6. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  7. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  8. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Why is there no where that I can purchase a new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows by itself. I've had the gen 1 for quite some time now but am starting to notice input issues when using my Elite...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...