Xbox wiped my internal hard drive space

Discus and support Xbox wiped my internal hard drive space in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had just moved my Xbox and when I turned it back on I was stuck at the startup screen after turning it off and on a few times, it gave me the factory... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Reed202, May 19, 2020.

1. /u/Reed202
    /u/Reed202 Guest

I had just moved my Xbox and when I turned it back on I was stuck at the startup screen after turning it off and on a few times, it gave me the factory start-up intro. luckily I have a 2tb hard drive that had most of the data stored on it is there any way I can recover any of the data that was on the internal hard drive?

submitted by /u/Reed202
    [link] [comments]

/u/Reed202, May 19, 2020
  2. Gamer In Yellow Win User

Lost Captures

I was not hurting for space on my internal hard drive

I am the only one who uses my xbox, so it was not someone else's handiwork.
    At first I thought that it was because there was some recent update that made it so external hard drives cant save games and captures on the save device, in doing so, wiping my captures. But I don't think that's the case

Is there a way to see how much of this dedicated capture space is used up at the moment?
  3. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Xbox 360 Update

Hi Buddy..

Check to see if you have any hard drive space..

You may need a extra external hard drive.. Clear up some internal hard drive space.

Clear off the games that will re-install later on.

Buy a new External hard drive and transfer a few game to the new drive

I filed up my XBox 360 internal hard drive 500MB I need a external hard drive.

XBox just recently updated my XBox 360 too. I took off the games that is on my XBox One.

Visit:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/search?phrase=4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570
  4. AndrewDuncan8 Win User

Digital game installation stopping

Yes there is sufficient space. I only use the internal xbox hard drive.
  5. Michael Error Win User

Xbox Hard Drive Problem

i have enough space to download on the internal hard drive most of my games
  6. Tristan797 Win User

Problems Updating games.

I'm out of internal space, but shouldn't it be using the hard drive's external space?
Thema:

1. Xbox wiped my internal hard drive space - Similar Threads - wiped internal hard

2. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data: I am playing on the Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming Service known as XCloud. I was modding Skyrim then added a mod, then it crashed. I've relaunched it 10 time, and each times it crashes on the menu....
  5. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  6. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  7. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  8. Microsoft account balance lost/wiped

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account balance lost/wiped: Im here hoping to learn about what could have happened to my MS balance. I redeemed a $100 MS card with my rewards points on May 26th of 2023 and since then I've only spent $29.17 of it according...
  9. I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.: Everything has been fine until now I was gaming last night turned my system off, got on today at 1pm and it’s all gone, games, account. Everything is gone f4598cb3-db52-41fb-85f6-69b6fa425818
  10. To fix an account wipe issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    To fix an account wipe issue: I went to hop on my Xbox 1 to play some devil may cry to find out all my accounts on the system got wiped. I tried hard resetting my Xbox even to the extent of unplugging it from the tv and...